test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

anyone have epic Advanced Radiant Antiproton Beam Array?

with warbirds being squishy i am thinking about getting everything in the iconian rep line and haveing a full Advanced Radiant Antiproton Beam Array boat. i was wondering what the stats are on Advanced Radiant Antiproton Beam Array when they are epic

Comments

• tempusmagustempusmagus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    It gets CtrD and Dm/Ac by epic. If you use AP beam arrays, it is the best one out there.
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    I prefer the Herald AP.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,903 Arc User
    lamyrs wrote: »
    I prefer the Herald AP.

Why?
    sig.jpg
  • lingeringsoul888lingeringsoul888 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    I prefer the Herald AP.

Why?
    it's purple
  • kylethetruekylethetrue Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    I like the Radiant ones. Looks less sinister than either red or purple.
    "Thou shalt respect the weak and shalt constitute thyself defender of them."
    -3rd Commmandment of Chivalry
    FAWhard_zpsssqnai1l.jpg
  • tempusmagustempusmagus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I prefer the Herald AP.

Why?
    it's purple

The only reason to use them. They lose the innate Crtd and the proc does not make up that bonus. Also cannot get the crafted [pen] mod, which is by far the best mod on almost all weapons. The ARAP has the weapon haste proc which can outdo that.
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I prefer the Herald AP.

Why?
    it's purple

The only reason to use them. They lose the innate Crtd and the proc does not make up that bonus. Also cannot get the crafted [pen] mod, which is by far the best mod on almost all weapons. The ARAP has the weapon haste proc which can outdo that.

Yup but the proc affet all your energy weapons, including the radiant AP and the Cutting beam. Also I am using dmg modifier weapons, and the proc is more intersting for me than the CTRD bonus.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.