test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disappointing

Wow, just unlocked the Klingon Honour Guard costume via reputation tab.....really really disappointing after the cool MACO Cosumte that feds get. It looks like a really naff dinner jacket with 1980's shoulder pads....wheres the battle armour!!

Comments

• lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Klingons don't have goosd costumes look, but that's also your fault. You could have go check on internet before buying.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    You also need to get the adapted KHG and run the additional costume unlock projects that pop up to get access to all the costume parts (same beef as with the maco variants).
    Honour_Guard_2.png?version=31c5b019dcf3b420c89852240762618f

But because the accolades for the borg ground STFs are still broken we can't get this piece of awesomeness anymore.
    Honour_Guard_Concept.PNG?version=f6d220a0b7add058a854a0951f712be9

That was worth it back in the day...

• kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    You also need to get the adapted KHG and run the additional costume unlock projects that pop up to get access to all the costume parts (same beef as with the maco variants).
    Honour_Guard_2.png?version=31c5b019dcf3b420c89852240762618f

But because the accolades for the borg ground STFs are still broken we can't get this piece of awesomeness anymore.
    Honour_Guard_Concept.PNG?version=f6d220a0b7add058a854a0951f712be9

That was worth it back in the day...

That lower one on the left would have been all too great for my main. I wouldn't use the helmet but that's only because I prefer to have his face visible.
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    Sorry beefy but asthetics are different for everyone. Personally I love the Honer Guard suit.
    @gilion Agreed.
  • mixiplix777mixiplix777 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ps. honor guard gets a cape.
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    lordbeefy7 wrote: »
    It looks like a really naff dinner jacket with 1980's shoulder pads....

Dunno about you but to me, that's a 'selling point'.