test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Breen Dreadnought Carrier Sector Space Bug

borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
the new breen dreadnought has a camera angle bug in sector space, in orbit the camera angle is fine and where it should be but in sector space the camera angle is too high, the ship is near on the bottom of the screen and the consoles are blocking the view of it

please fix asap

[img][/img]breen1.jpg
Sto%20Final.png

Comments

• omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Was about to post this issue also, I filed an in-game bug report earlier but will second the OP on this here.
  • potyike111potyike111 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same here. its very annoying. please fix it.
  • cleanseandburncleanseandburn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Same here, thank you for posting this.

It's annoying for sure. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • psychoglorypsychoglory Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same for me
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    Two things, firstly there's already a
    a thread about this issue further down the page, so a duplicate thread really isn't necessary. Secondly I've raised this with the Operational Support Team yesterday.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• borgx666borgx666 Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    i think you'll find i was the 1st to raise this issue about a day or 2 after the Winter Event started, this thread has been up for a while now!! :/
    Sto%20Final.png
  • imperialgeminiimperialgemini Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    sqwished wrote: »
    Two things, firstly there's already a
    a thread about this issue further down the page, so a duplicate thread really isn't necessary. Secondly I've raised this with the Operational Support Team yesterday.​​

Two Things:

First thing....the forum threads are a pain in the rear to search and find, so scolding people for posting the same issue is rather lame.

Second, the more people who post, then perhaps the admins and tech support will actually take it seriously. Seeing as they still have not fixed the bug reporting in the game after how many years? Maybe they might actually fix this camera issue with people reporting it on multiple threads.

Live Long and Prosper...