test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

multidimensional transporter device 14 of them impossible to obtain working 40-90 hours a week

Its just not fair to some of us:
who either have disabilities, work long hours, serving to protect the peaceful citizens of the United States or for real life reasons.

My great grandmother i turning 100, 20-120 hours a week on the job my mother left to vacation so I secretly do her job replacing her as a Home Health aid...Vacation looks like something I will never see again for the rest of my life at this point.

Don't worry I got this!

Im a crash test tribble, collectors edition, but I couldn't find time to complete the mission 5 years ago and I made it a point to complete it this time.

Could you please at the VERY least warn every one ahead of time that events last X long? I forget sometimes and finishing the mission was something I really wanted for just 1 of my characters.

This may be beyond, asking you to be TO nice.
Could you just let the star trek fans who did their best just have it just because they are massive star trek fans like You?.

P.S. At the very least, please warn every one when it starts when it ends, make multidimensional transporter device's Universal for all events etc.

Comments

• Options
    ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Could you please at the VERY least warn every one ahead of time that events last X long?

Published 11/4/2015 here
    The Mirror Invasion will be returning to Star Trek Online as part of a brand new limited time event starting on Thursday, November 5th, 2015, and ending on Thursday, November 26th, 2015 (when maintenance begins). This revamped event map will only be playable during this three week event timeframe.

signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • Options
    spitfirexvi#1602 spitfirexvi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Could you please at the VERY least warn every one ahead of time that events last X long?

Published 11/4/2015 here
    The Mirror Invasion will be returning to Star Trek Online as part of a brand new limited time event starting on Thursday, November 5th, 2015, and ending on Thursday, November 26th, 2015 (when maintenance begins). This revamped event map will only be playable during this three week event timeframe.

Published 11/4/2015 here

First off all, I want to apologize to every one, English is not my first language.

in 2008 I first heard about the possible hint development of this game, in 2010 every one said that it WILL NEVER HAPTEN (I Was in a LINE! trying to pay 249$! I had to wait! (Suck it Disney)) I made a real life friend during the last 5 min of open beta and I learned just how bad my government takes care of actual combat veterans who get so badly injured that they are no longer able to defend themselves and it changed me!, so lets make it clear Im no less of a trekie then the educated engineers who made this game (tribbles)

I honestly enjoy helping random strangers, but today I am one of the strangers and we have a duty to help each other our.

A simple request:

Ad a timer to the events.
  • Options
    yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    You mean something like being able to look into the in-game calendar and determine the duration of events by little markings on all the days during which the event is running? Possibly even getting some extra info about the exact times, when you move your mouse over the first/last day of such event?
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I don't get why some people treat STO as a second life or job equivalent. Everyone has to take care of their own tasks and as much of a burden and challenge some lives are, STO is just a video game all of us play in our spare time. If there is no time to participate in a meaningless in-game event that's unfortunate but no reason to include a "I am away from the computer for the remainder of the event, please give me the rewards regardless" option. I don't want to be rude or anything, but all of this "I'm not able to participate, compensate me!" is really confusing...​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou