test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emit Unstable Warp Bubble I, II, and III

nachobizniznachobizniz Member Posts: 22 Arc User
So basically PW, in their infinite love for the science class (particularly anyone wishing to be a dedicated healer) has decided to give EVERYONE access to a skill which utterly shuts down most of any useful science related skills... particularly team healing.

Ugh...

Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    biggs4everbiggs4ever Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    At this point does it really matter? What is it we are fixing anyway? Yes I read what you said but in reality if you close your eyes and meditate on it the fix will become an infinite number of possibilities that exist in the depths of your mind! Prophet Biggs has smiled on you today my child.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    @OP the flying rat's gizzard are you talking about? Warp bubble doesn't shut down any team healing skills of any kind.

The only thing it harms in the slightest are fighters and like, flying rat's gizzarding sensor platform bullcrap. Oh boo hoo my gravwell won't work- as opposed to literally everything else rendering gravwell obselete seasons ago, no, it's this one specific power that is the white whale you're gonna die on.
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    Yeah I was gonna say, Warp Bubble just shuts down your ability to launch things like fighters and platforms and mines and junk. It doesn't prevent your healing powers from working, and it doesn't inhibit your ability to generate Grav Wells whatsoever.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."