test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - DECEMBER 14, 2015

We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.55.20151120a.16.

General:
  • Resolved an issue which was not allowing players to beam out of the Winter Event map without speaking to Q.
    • Players will now be transferred to the Beta Quadrant when leaving the map through beam out.
  • Admiralty: Colonist and Prisoner rewards will now remain in their reward packs until manually opened by the player.
    • This will prevent issues with insufficient Brig/Passenger space causing them to move into the Overflow bag, and potentially be lost.
  • Resolved an issue which would occasionally cause a progression blocker in the Federation tutorial during Welcome to Earth Spacedock.
  • Added Dilithium Weekend (12/17-12/21) and Refinement Weekend (12/31-1/4) events to the calendar.

Known Issues:
  • Unlocked Trait slots become "Locked" while in a queue or adventure zone which lowers the player’s level.
    • This includes when teamed with someone at a lower level in an instance.
  • Changing the windows in the Ship Tailor can also change the materials option.
  • Players cannot challenge other players on different maps.
  • Items show up as empty when items are attached when composing a message.

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    Refinement Weekend.... That sounds Interesting!

But why is it showing as an Upgrade Weekend from 12/31-1/4 with a Second Dilithium Weekend showing up on 1/14-1/18

Guessing its supposed to be a Refinement when it says and the Upgrade is supposed to be where the January Dil Weekend is.
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    primar13 wrote: »

But why is it showing as an Upgrade Weekend from 12/31-1/4 with a Second Dilithium Weekend showing up on 1/14-1/18

Guessing its supposed to be a Refinement when it says and the Upgrade is supposed to be where the January Dil Weekend is.

Refinement Weekend is an internal term for an Upgrade Weekend, sorry.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter

Ahh.... Rats.... Was hoping that was gonna be a Weekend where we could Refine more dilithium....

That should be a Thing... for Three days you can Refine 16K Dilithium per day.... Just a Straight Boost to Refinement for the Weekend.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Ahh.... Rats.... Was hoping that was gonna be a Weekend where we could Refine more dilithium....

That should be a Thing... for Three days you can Refine 16K Dilithium per day.... Just a Straight Boost to Refinement for the Weekend.

Double will never happen, but They could possibly consider 9-10K per day for a weekend event.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Resolved an issue which was not allowing players to beam out of the Winter Event map without speaking to Q.
    • Players will now be transferred to the Beta Quadrant when leaving the map through beam out.
    Good thing I am reading the patch notes, I have to remember to NOT use the beam out feature when I want to get back to ESD/Qo'nos.
    Gameserver not found.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User

Ah, blast... I, too, was hoping that it would be a weekend with a bonus to Dilithium Refinement cap. I think we can safely say that the idea is something that would be warmly welcomed by the player-base if it ever came to pass.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter

Same here. Until @tarastheslayer corrected me! Wouldn't say no to a actual refinement weekend though. Help me get through this rather *cough* small mole hill of ore I've got sitting around some place.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!