test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Accolades - any love coming in the near future?

There are six accolades (two dating back to the introduction of fleets, two from the level cap increase, and two from Delta Rising) that are unable to be completed. Additionally, the last few seasons have been disappointing when it comes to Accolades (New Dawn offered a handful from the Battlezone and a few zero point tour-of-duty gimmes from the Admiralty system). Are Accolades finished? For some lifers, this has been what drove us lo these last couple of years.

I'm more hoping for an answer than action at this point. I'd just like to know if I should keep my hopes up.

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,506 Community Moderator
    I was hoping for new Winter Wonderland 2015 Accolade(s), possibly associated with Cones of Conduct, but alas, no. :-(
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I noticed all my admiralty accolades set to 0, a couple R&D went to 0 and a couple kill accolades went to 0 and viranat wont finish, so Ive been losing accolades just about every update.