test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Avatar

My avatar was too distracting apparently. I changed it.

Comments

• kavasekavase Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    My avatar is still cooler.

Sorry.
    Retired. I'm now in search for that perfect space anomaly.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Never give in to their demands! pig-5.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    It's better, GJ.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Mine's an answer, make yours an answer.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zisko#6191 zisko Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I think the old one was better, it keeps reminding me that I never fully completed watch Bleach back when it was on toonami.
    artan42 wrote: »
    Mine's an answer, make yours an answer.

Don't you mean "make yours the question"? Or are you afraid it sounds too much like you're hitting on her?​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I liked the Dino.. had more bite. :smile:

Edit: You know what would be cool...Is if you used an image of Thor's Hammer...
    So when you break out the ban hammer, it wont surprise anyone. hehe

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Mine's an answer, make yours an answer.

Don't you mean "make yours the question"? Or are you afraid it sounds too much like you're hitting on her?

You can't know both the question and answer in the same reality. The Guide Mk II sends the Vogons to Earth. I don't want to see Earth destroyed, it's where I keep all my stuff :D.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

You can't know both the question and answer in the same reality. The Guide Mk II sends the Vogons to Earth. I don't want to see Earth destroyed, it's where I keep all my stuff :D.

But we may need that express route, after all. It's a tough decision pig-3.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • alexhaydenalexhayden Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    jon_hamm_sad_facepalm-400x224.gif
    You can't know both the question and answer in the same reality. The Guide Mk II sends the Vogons to Earth. I don't want to see Earth destroyed, it's where I keep all my stuff :D.

But we may need that express route, after all. It's a tough decision pig-3.gif

I doubt we'd get to use it though :( . Must be a Thursday, it's hard to get the hang of Thursdays.​​

#TASforSTO

I doubt we'd get to use it though :( . Must be a Thursday, it's hard to get the hang of Thursdays.

I do. Watching your Earth make way from Qo'Nos seems like fun. Then again, I have to find a Targ friendly star ship to use it.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I miss the leek spin.
    giphy.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    I doubt we'd get to use it though :( . Must be a Thursday, it's hard to get the hang of Thursdays.

I do. Watching your Earth make way from Qo'Nos seems like fun. Then again, I have to find a Targ friendly star ship to use it.

Fine, I'll transmit the question to Kronos, I'm sure the Galactic Federation would suddenly decide they need to build another hyperspace bypass through your system. After the orders have been sent round, sent back, queried, questioned, and buried in peat for three months, obviously.​​

#TASforSTO

• alexhaydenalexhayden Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    If the Aidan Gillen gif was too much of a distraction for some, may I suggest an alternative Game of Thrones related avatar for Laughing Trendy to use?

tyrion-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif
    I still like her old Leek Spin.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Fine, I'll transmit the question to Kronos, I'm sure the Galactic Federation would suddenly decide they need to build another hyperspace bypass through your system. After the orders have been sent round, sent back, queried, questioned, and buried in peat for three months, obviously.

As long as I can review them in my responsible administration it's fair game, I guess.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I miss the leek spin.
    giphy.gif

Allow me :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

But... but... you're not Trendy...
    Its not the same... :'(
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Trendy why? Why would you do it?!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1

i know I know, but at least....sniff......the leek spin girl is still here with us now.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

sunfrancks wrote: »

i know I know, but at least....sniff......the leek spin girl is still here with us now.

You cannot do that. You're confusing me. It feels wrong. Somehow.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    sunfrancks wrote: »

You cannot do that. You're confusing me. It feels wrong. Somehow.​​

Oh well, you're probably right.
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Fine, we're going back to the classics.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User

WOOHOO!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1

YAY! Leek of DOOM! Be afraid people who violate the rules! Trendy has not only the Ban'leth, but the LEEK OF DOOM!

Looks even better with the animation Trendy!

All hail Trendy and her Leek of Doom! :)
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User

YAY, that is the picture i always think of when i see your name, that picture IS you.
    I might have to change back to Erza from Fairy Tail at some point myself. Everyone's gotten used to seeing rattler with the redhead WTF avatar. Now I'm Yang from RWBY.
  • electrumleopardelectrumleopard Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Is it a leek? I always thought it was an Onion.

Edit: Is as my research points to is a type of onion. I got to get my vegetables straightened out.

Yeah, it would have been weird to keep that Avatar on my account.. ;)
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif