test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gameserver Not Found? Trendy SMASH

I'm looking into the Gameserver Not Found error personally.

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Oh snap, that bug better run! pig-35.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    In years past, when logging into a Toon that was in the Wonderland map when they logged out, the toon was reverted to ESD/Qonos/RCC upon login... So that when the event Ended, they would not be trapped on an empty map with No NPC's. This year they are not. I would start there as a potential Cause.
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »
    In years past, when logging into a Toon that was in the Wonderland map when they logged out, the toon was reverted to ESD/Qonos/RCC upon login... So that when the event Ended, they would not be trapped on an empty map with No NPC's. This year they are not. I would start there as a potential Cause.
    I can say that when it happened to me, I had logged out from winter wonderland. what was distressing and annoying was that it didnt matter if I chose safe login or normal login, I would still get the no gameserver found message. This did go away after about the 10th time I tried to log the character in. This also only affected the character that was in the winter wonderland, other toons loaded fine

• albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    yea i got this message when i was on my delta recruit toon and i had that same problem.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    Most excellent.

It definitely seems tied to the Winter Wonderland. I only get it when I try to log onto a character that I had logged out on inside the WW. I haven't gotten it anywhere else. I do eventually get in after a few tries though.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User

Can we have a side of eggs with that Gameserver Not Found? Still no eggs after maintiance
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Hey folks, if you recently experienced this, what was your character@handle?
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Marin@primar13

Mostly on Launch Day last week, so Pull data from then.
  • castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User

it was my castmodean@castmodean character, I did get into game after a bunch of tries so I should be 'good' but with luck, you have log files saying what evil was about!
  • sarosssaross Member Posts: 248 Media Corps

rolak@saross0219

Though it would be like last night and prior. Haven't logged in yet today.​​
    Need help with a mission to beat it? Visit http://pilotreviewshow.com to learn how we can help!

Top DPS 102k
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I've seen it on multiple toons @gulberat , but always associated with logging out of Winter Wonderland.

I could not see the exact instances I was logging out of but my theory is that your odds increase as you log out of higher and higher number instances, as these instances are less likely to exist when you go to log in later (I.e. During non-peak play times).

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    @kimony It was couple days ago, just patching now for today's login.

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    S'tarek@pbau3993 - It was yesterday and after I relogged, I didn't have a problem. Also logged out in Q's Winter Wonderland. It logged me in the second time into Q's Winter Wonderland, so maybe something to do with instances. Also haven't checked with the new patch.
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Only time I have it is when I log out and then try to log in and the character is in Winter Wonderland. @waldotrek
    Former Moderator 10-28-16
  • hygtkilo98hygtkilo98 Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    i got the same issue i logged in last night i was stuck in the winter wonderland counter logged out then log back in then game server not found, log back in again had to do a safe login happened a few times in the last week or so

toons
    zombie death@kennanneilpgf
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User

tsurial@royalsovereign, had it happen twice. Both times relogging gave me the 'safe login'? option, which worked, and I came back on the WW map.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • yris1yris1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    just 1 minute ago: Liriel@yris
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User

Kasen Y'nar@Lantesh

I get it regularly on that guy. Not so much the other ones.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User

Can we have a side of eggs with that Gameserver Not Found? Still no eggs after maintiance

Withdrawn, verified files and there they were
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Currently ongoing, winter wonderland. KDF. Ho Lee Chit@maina
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    Today I got it on Zombee@zombeeman
    I did finally get in
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Seen it on either Arlean@zorander6 or Arleah@zorander6 like the others trying to log into winter wonderland after I've logged out. Other chars log in fine. Usually I can get in on the second try. Has taken 4 tries one time.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    @marhawkman, and um pretty much every char.

My hypothesis is that it happens if the instance becomes full after you logged out then it gets confused when it can't put you back in the full instance.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jballsjballs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Shoge@Jballz22

Experienced it around early noon today.
  • p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    pahajuju@pahajuju 3 times in the last 16 hours.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • enkemenenkemen Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    It doesn't always happen when you leave a character in the Winter Wonderland. Perhaps it has something to do with the instance your toon is in when you log off becoming inactive?
  • mjrkrakenmjrkraken Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    EDIT: No worrys, maniged to save her!
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User

If it helps, it only seems to hit me on characters that are in the Winter Wonder Land when I logged them out so it might be something there.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    While it looks like it's centralized around Winter Wonder Land, we're checking if it's a shard specific or software specific problem.
  • gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    While it looks like it's centralized around Winter Wonder Land, we're checking if it's a shard specific or software specific problem.

Fear the mighty leek!!, thanks Trendy!