test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars 2

1235»

Comments

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Mirror Wars 2 is currently publishing. If you get a chance, by all means give it a whirl...

*Tell me what you love
    *Tell me what you hate
    I couldn't find it.
    I found the 6 part "Mirror War" but not "mirror was 2"
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    galatt wrote: »
    Mirror Wars 2 is currently publishing. If you get a chance, by all means give it a whirl...

*Tell me what you love
    *Tell me what you hate
    I couldn't find it.

Review tab.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    on the second playthrough, I slowed the pace down to find all the easter eggs in the mission
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      artan42 wrote: »

*Tell me what you love
      *Tell me what you hate
      I couldn't find it.

Review tab.​​

Found it, had to sign up to be a reviewer.
      Will try again tonight
    • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
      Maybe you could throw in a scientific dissertation of civilizations that are known to live in subspace pockets? :) That's what my TAS Redux mission was about.

I'll give it a play and add something in. :)
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
      Overall I really enjoyed it though I did note two things unless I misread them
      When oyu go through the portal and select the response "kill them all" or something like that when facing the Breen I think it said something destroying the thalarians or something probably misspelled that and also when you get inside the detention centre and are eavesdropping on command sutherlands conversion with the new captains guard I think he said "public humiliated" I think you meant to say publicly

but overall I really enjoyed being an inquisitor!
      rangerryu wrote: »
      Overall I really enjoyed it though I did note two things unless I misread them
      When oyu go through the portal and select the response "kill them all" or something like that when facing the Breen I think it said something destroying the thalarians or something probably misspelled that and also when you get inside the detention centre and are eavesdropping on command sutherlands conversion with the new captains guard I think he said "public humiliated" I think you meant to say publicly

but overall I really enjoyed being an inquisitor!

Thanks.

Fixed.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      It was fun.
      Tamiko and Sydem were fun and everywhere. And Tamiko's new shoes was suitably creepy.
      How many ship models are they?
      It was fun.
      Tamiko and Sydem were fun and everywhere. And Tamiko's new shoes was suitably creepy.

Five

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      edited December 2015
      Captain Lot's method of dealing with prisoners was creative in a bond villainess sort of way, feed them to the sharks.
      I like her style, give her more character development and she could be a rather terrifying and creepy individual.

And beating your subordinates up for failure was a nice touch, blowing away the ISS Athena for failure was excellent and putting down a traitor's support fleet felt really good.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        It was fun.

Five
        hmm..
        Don't remember if I found all of them.
        Captain Lot reminds me a lot of Missy from Doctor Who and Tamiko is just a monster isn't she.
        I'll have to play it again and chose the option to not beat the prisoner to see what happens
        It was fun.

Five
        hmm..
        Captain Lot reminds me a lot of Missy from Doctor Who and Tamiko is just a monster isn't she.
        I'll have to play it again and chose the option to not beat the prisoner to see what happens

Tamiko scares the hell out of me, good thing she's fighting with me not against me.

A question here, is Tamiko of Japanese ancestry or actual Japanese?
        NMXb2ph.png
          It was fun.

Five
          hmm..

Tamiko scares the hell out of me, good thing she's fighting with me not against me.

She's part Japanese, named after her grandmother.
          The scary thing is, the prime version of her is only slightly less of a monster
          You can see her here
          http://gx-9901.deviantart.com/art/With-friends-like-these-497993879
          It was fun.

Five
          hmm..

She's part Japanese, named after her grandmother.
          The scary thing is, the prime version of her is only slightly less of a monster
          You can see her here
          http://gx-9901.deviantart.com/art/With-friends-like-these-497993879

If there is a sequel, I'd gladly work with the crew of the Los Lobos again
          NMXb2ph.png
            edited December 2015
            If these outfits become useable in the foundry? Those of you who donated characters ... may I adjust your character uniforms to match that of the (Red) Terran Empire?

MDHsULB.jpg

url="http://imgur.com/a/upMGp"]Link[/url
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
          • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
            *rereds thread* hunh, I didn't actually submit a character....
            -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
            My character Tsin'xing
            Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
            If these outfits become useable in the foundry? Those of you who donated characters ... may I adjust your character uniforms to match that of the (Red) Terran Empire?

MDHsULB.jpg

url="http://imgur.com/a/upMGp"]Link[/url

Not a problem at all, Commander Alexander would look good in that costume
            NMXb2ph.png
            • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
              If I can get the sliders would there be room for an Imperial Assassin?
              Why do I still play and put money into STO?
              The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
              zionus0 wrote: »
              If I can get the sliders would there be room for an Imperial Assassin?

Go for it. If I Can't get it in the next one I'll hold it back for a later part.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!