test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Idea for a season

A few months ago I finished reading "Destiny" by David Mack. I loved this series and I think the ideas in it would make for an amazing season (or two) Dealing with the birth of the borg!

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    A few months ago I finished reading "Destiny" by David Mack. I loved this series and I think the ideas in it would make for an amazing season (or two) Dealing with the birth of the borg!

The Borg's origins are best left a mystery, it's the the only thing mysterious left about them
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
      edited December 2015
      What we should see in S11 is that we explore places inbetween the Alpha and Gamma quadrants which we ignored due to the Wormhole, as well as between the Delta and Gamma quadrants. It would be good for finding things like new Preserver, or T'kon planets.

A second thing is we get contacted by the Metron, who we find are down to one last being who wishes to meet family members of Kirk and S'alath before he/she passes on, leaving all the Metron's technology, maybe an ancient science ship, which would look crystalline, and have a glowing effect like that ship of the week from the end of TNG episode "Night Terrors".

Got a third, with the T. cold war, we could see faction only missions where the KDF Player is assigned to assist B'Vat, maybe by him, maybe by Imperial intelligence, in his search for the Doomsday machine from the Fed mission, which only occurs because we inspire K'Valk into tipping off Starfleet.

The Fed side of this is going back to a time when Capt. Taggart is a lower ranked crewman before or during the Dominion war, we encounter him in a plot against a future family member of his.

The Romulan, or Reman Player could have something where similar, only its his/herself, and the point is to avoid any encounter.
      Post edited by captz1pp on