test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neelix's food game

Just wondering if they will fix the receipt search? Some of the items are missing from the map. I am going to the circle on the map but the item was not there. I have got every thing else (even the one you have to buy from exchange). Missing the gelatin.

Comments

• Options
    devilzaphandevilzaphan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    As has been reported in the bug forum gelatin and eggs are bugged, not missing but underground where people can't grab them.
    Romulan sexy time
    romulancommander1.jpg

• Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Will this be fixed this Thursday?
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Its not in the tribble patch notes so doesnt appear so
  • Options
    supaj1m#6776 supaj1m Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    If it's not fixed by thrsday then the whole winter event is just a waste of time
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2015
    This was my fault, sorry about that. The items you collect are invisible unless you have the mission (even to devs working on the map), so I didn't see them when I made the ramp up to Gingerbread Town.

I checked in a fix for this on Monday, so hopefully it will make it out this week.
    If it's not fixed by thrsday then the whole winter event is just a waste of time

There are many other things you can do during the winter event. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I don't think finding ingredients for Neelix is the pinnacle of the event.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    There are many other things you can do during the winter event. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I don't think finding ingredients for Neelix is the pinnacle of the event.

I don't know about you, but getting some of that sweet Neelix pie is the highlight of my day.
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    I know you all are doing your best Tacofang, but honestly there is not a lot to do on the event. A lot of the events are time gated, so or you are lucky enough to enter when the event is about to start or just sit and wait and wait and wait and wait, these events should not be time gated, they should be running constantly 24-7 with the exception of the race for the ship, all the other events should have no more than 10 minutes cooldown.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps

I don't know about you, but getting some of that sweet Neelix pie is the highlight of my day.

This made my day, nay MY WEEK.

However, the following Video won the internet. Why can't star Trek Online have a villain like this? I mean seriously, this dialog is real ;)

https://youtu.be/KU_Jdts5rL0

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Thanks for the update, Taco. That someone would call the whole event a waste of time because they couldn't get their pixelated holiday eggnog? LOL
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Oh nice thanks for the updates fangs of taco (that sounds like a really cool gorn name actually :) )
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    It's not listed in the Tribble patch notes, but someone said that he checked and it was fixed anyway.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    tacofangs wrote: »
    This was my fault, sorry about that. The items you collect are invisible unless you have the mission (even to devs working on the map), so I didn't see them when I made the ramp up to Gingerbread Town.

I checked in a fix for this on Monday, so hopefully it will make it out this week.

thx for the explanation.

hum! each time, that I see Neelix; I'm sad for him. this poor guy is relegated to be in a corner :( Maybe next year, he could have a kitchen (like the one in voyager), + a new mission. I'm maybe the only one, but I like this character :p
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick fix. Neelix is one of my winter favorites. Moar recipes please next time!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Thanks for the quick fix. Neelix is one of my winter favorites. Moar recipes please next time!

Maybe if we get more recipes we can get the "Holiday Chef" accolade for finishing half of them, and "Supreme Holiday Chef" for finishing all of them.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Thanks for attention to a(nother) broken holiday feature! Several recipes have been adversely affected; I know they'll be no trouble finishing once the egg & gelatin resource nodes are fixed. Cheers! (hoists Nog's Nog as a toast) :p
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Thank you Taco for the information. It's ok.. That food item will have to wait.

I do wish things wasn't so time gates as someone was saying, but that's the way it is. :)