test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars 2

Comments

• rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Where you planning on putting a carrier in or just because they added the Jupiter?
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    I was just looking for some ships to slap the Terran paint onto. Didn't realise the Jupiter was even in there.

I might throw in the I.S.S. Jupiter ... lots of stuff for it to pew pew pew.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    So... how do you all feel about being an Inquisitor for the Terran Empire?

Can my character be a fleet Commissar?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      I was just looking for some ships to slap the Terran paint onto. Didn't realise the Jupiter was even in there.

I might throw in the I.S.S. Jupiter ... lots of stuff for it to pew pew pew.

I think you said kinda keeps the Roman esque thing the Terrans have at the moment with all the red etc

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      So... how do you all feel about being an Inquisitor for the Terran Empire?

Do I get a hat?

Maybe... if your... "good."

@artan42

7evpyY6.jpg

It's here!!!! Gimmi gimmi gimmi!!​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
      edited November 2015
      They get the Jupiter before we do?
      Smegging time travelers ruin everything
      Post edited by galatt on
      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
      "We're coming."

4lHJeG6.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      what pattern do you use the replicate the Mirror pattern if I may ask?
      rangerryu wrote: »

Type 2 hull

then Mirror A B or C hull pattern

Type 7 works too ... but only a few ships have that.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      I spit upon that Command Cruiser.​​
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

edited November 2015
      artan42 wrote: »
      I spit upon that Command Cruiser.​​

I see no command cruiser I see the Guardian class,Sovereign class and Jupiter class

Post edited by rangerryu on
      Uh oh.

i3wCZTR.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      artan42 wrote: »
      I spit upon that Command Cruiser.

I see no command cruiser I see the Guardian class,Sovereign class and Jupiter class

Yeah, it's the Guardian, I could't see it properly on my phone :blush:.​​

#TASforSTO

Type 2 hull

then Mirror A B or C hull pattern

Type 7 works too ... but only a few ships have that.

Thanks by the way, redoing my own Mirror Universe mission so yeah good to know!
      Uh oh.

i3wCZTR.jpg

Poor Guardian captain, that's well above his weight class
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        @artan42

Inquisitors Bastia & Brutus

SYbR7uj.jpg

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        Nicely done. I look forward to this.​​

#TASforSTO

A mission log from Brutas dated two weeks ago has been recovered.

Twenty four hundredth and second log of the Imperial Inquisitorius; Inquisitor Brutas reporting.

Imperial Intelligence has received reports of increased incursions into Imperial space by means of so called ‘quantum rifts’. These match reports of such anomalies stretching back to the mid 22nd century.

Myself and Inquisitor Bastia have been dispatched to the Kenya system to neutralise Terran insurgents suspected to be on the verge of utilising these rifts to defect to the worlds beyond.

The safety and security of the Empire must be mentioned, no price, including freedom itself, is too high to pay for peace, a peace that will be won through the blood of the unclean, the non-Terran filth, progenitors of anarchy.

Execute personal encryptions, seven, seven, nine, epsilon, sigma.

The Emperor is a fool. An Empire built on blood will not prosper; insurgency and in-fighting will be out ruination. We will attend to the rouges in the Kenya system as is our duty. But the Emperor will do well to be cautious; my loyalty is to the Empire not to him.
        ​​

#TASforSTO

Mirror Wars 2 is nearly done.

I'm going to try something new.

Does anyone want some optional dialog added to this mission which relates to one of your foundry missions. It can be anything ...

So far I've referenced missions made (or being made) by @duncanidaho11 @drogyn1701 @docducks and @starfarertheta

The dialog can be anything.

* It could simply be a line referencing to your species. "Hey, I hear the [Species Name] have good medical technology.
        * A letter someone is writing to someone else regarding the X event.
        * A report regarding X mission character or event.

All foundry missions mentioned will be listed in here and in an optional dialog box at the end of the mission.
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        Is former captain Heath dead or rotting in the brig of the Los Lobos awaiting interrogation on charges of cowardice?

NMXb2ph.png
        • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
          Maybe you could throw in a scientific dissertation of civilizations that are known to live in subspace pockets? :) That's what my TAS Redux mission was about.
          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
          My character Tsin'xing
          Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
          Is former captain Heath dead or rotting in the brig of the Los Lobos awaiting interrogation on charges of cowardice?
          She's not dead and she still has two of the crew still loyal to her. Granted all of them are locked up and are being used as stress relief toys by the new captain, but they are alive.
          galatt wrote: »
          She's not dead and she still has two of the crew still loyal to her. Granted all of them are locked up and are being used as stress relief toys by the new captain, but they are alive.

I'm surprised the Lot sisters have not had her and her supporters spaced yet as a precaution, then again Heath could be a good intel source
          NMXb2ph.png

I'm surprised the Lot sisters have not had her and her supporters spaced yet as a precaution, then again Heath could be a good intel source
            Captain Lot's one failing is that she likes to play with her toys. Usually she listens to her sister's advice and just gets rid of any potential problems, but these three are special.
            Mirror Wars 2 is currently publishing. If you get a chance, by all means give it a whirl...

*Tell me what you love
            *Tell me what you hate

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            @thay8472 I'll log in when I finally get home and have had tea. Ye gods I hate 12 hour days. It better live up to the hype.

#TASforSTO

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
            edited December 2015
            Loved: Everything.
            Hated: I did not have inquisitor hat equipped.
            Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
            Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
            Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!

Captain Lot's one failing is that she likes to play with her toys. Usually she listens to her sister's advice and just gets rid of any potential problems, but these three are special.

that's a mistake, the former captain becomes a rallying focus to remove Lot
            NMXb2ph.png
              Solid 10/10, really fun mission to play and perfect for the federation kill accolade for both ground and space.
              Look forward to any sequels :)
              NMXb2ph.png
                I quickly ran through it and loved it all. I'll give it a slower play again tonight.​​

#TASforSTO