knerdyknerdy Member Posts: 113 Arc User
I am in the wide open and cannot see the Tube worms

5660e2a49baf5.pngImage hosted for free at CtrlV.in

5660e2283925c.pngImage hosted for free at CtrlV.in

Comments

• arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Same with eggs
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Yep seems they've built the ramp to the new village on top of the ingredients :/
  • jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    Yep seems they've built the ramp to the new village on top of the ingredients :/

That's my guess as well.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    +1 Can't get ingredients under map terrain
  • userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Same here.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Am here, doing this... :tongue:
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    knerdy wrote: »
    Well I found the gelatin in the same spot the grubs where suppose to be .

Maybe they did a patch.

If they did, it's an incomplete one (I don't think they did) - the eggs are still buried with no way to retrieve them.
  • kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I'm seeing the same problem, can't get to the Eggs or Gelatin.
  • joel1974joel1974 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I was trying to find gelatin also - oh well.
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    Same here. I tried it Thursday and Friday and they were still buried.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • cokebearcokebear Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Eggs are the problem here, too, for more than one recipe. They're under the ramp and inaccessible.
  • vecternalvecternal Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    It's those gingerbread guys, they're hiding all ingrediënts because they can't stomach Neelix' cooking.

But yeah, same problem here.
  • benmactavishbenmactavish Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem with the eggs here. I even filed a bug report.
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Can't find my eggs! They're buried under the snow ramp.
  • corjetcorjet Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    AH HA!! Flour is supposed to be in the same location too!!! My guess is that it's a layer that's covering them up and not the actual location. People been saying you just got to go from instance to instance and you'll get it... For 4 hours I've tried but to no avail.
  • adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I have found sometimes NOT ALL the times a map transfer will bring it to the top. But a word of warning it DOESN'T work a large percentage to the time. And actually it's the Gelatin that the OP can't find the tube worms can be found on the exchange or bought
  • danimb80danimb80 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    adrianasrx wrote: »
    And actually it's the Gelatin that the OP can't find the tube worms can be found on the exchange or bought
    Correct. I've parked quite a few of those Food items, you can't replicate by yourself, on my Delta Recruits, which couldn't have done the Winter Event yet... it's store or buy on some items, even with about a dozen different species Cooks on the DOff Roster.
  • jahawn68jahawn68 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I can confirm the Kava Juice Gumdrops recipe is fixed at least. The gelatin ingredient is now sitting on the ground by the village ramp instead of under it. Low Fat Egg Nog recipe also working.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    At least you folks are getting the recipes, after a week of trying I have as yet even gained one.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif