test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please change the winter event Epohh research time to 20 hours.

Can't remember for sure, but I vaguely remember the summer event monkey/bird research starting out as 24 hours but they quickly changed that to 20 hours. Would like to see that for the Epohh research as well.

Comments

• kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Yeah, I'd swear I remember the missions this past summer being 20.

Please? Pretty please? :)
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Actually given how many different epohhs yhere are now id voice a request to lower the number of marks for a turn in and decrease the timer to like ten hours..its almost impossible to collect every one. Even in the summer i did eggs every day and im still missing one of the birds :/
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Good god, man. How much bank space do you have dedicated to pets?? And who cleans up the mess? The smell must be terrible...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Lol yea.. I need a hazmat team in there daily. And yeqh except for the stupidly overpriced VR khellids i tend to collect a lot of pets which brings me to my next request (prolly five years now ive been asking for ..) PET BAGS pwetty pweaze cwiptic??
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    They did change the summer event ones from 24 to 20. Not sure why they didn't on the Winter, maybe it is in the works. It is certainly inconvenient to have your 'run this mission' time creep forward 5 or 10 or 40 minutes each day, until finally you pretty much have to skip a day to get back on track.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Lol yea.. I need a hazmat team in there daily. And yeqh except for the stupidly overpriced VR khellids i tend to collect a lot of pets which brings me to my next request (prolly five years now ive been asking for ..) PET BAGS pwetty pweaze cwiptic??

Yea... we need a pet tab. They already gave us the R&D tab in our inventory. A Pet tab would be awesome.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    No... no pet tab...

Then I would feel obligated to collect them and fill it...0.o?
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    *chiirip*

Oh... hello there my little eppoh friend... you lost?

*tries to come to his senses...*

No... deffinitely, no pet tab...
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Heck yes...signed hee as well.
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    People have been asking them to reduce the normal (on New Romulus) Epohhs research to 20 hours for years. They haven't.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    A compromise? 22 hours?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock