test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Ok... something's not right...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Where is Alex?

Capt Rose: and Axel and Vestian?

Tyra: Rose, see if you can pick up on Jessica's thoughts.

Rose: OK (she tries to sense Jessica's thoughts)

Tyra: I have put up my mental blocks, just in case something is very wrong. I don't want to be drooling on the floor.

Capt Rose: Ok, I'll take point. Admiral.
    (Capt Rose turns on the flashlight attached to her SMG)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *the armored canine looks around* um...where is everyone?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Krystal: *Puts on what looks like a headset, and activates her Tactical Eye Display, and switches to night vision* Captain... light might tip them off if the whole station's dark. Got anything for low light?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    (When I said darkness I meant they can feel a dark presence. Although the light level is dark its not pitch black)

*Something lashes out mentally at Rose knocking her down*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Vestian: Not here, Admiral.

Axel: Another moment I wish I was in the Military. Cloaking suits.

Vestian: Cloak doesn't stop mines. Ok, Admiral Alex, lead on. (As carrying a Gating cannon.)

Rose: Someone isn't happy.

Tyra: I felt that too.

Capt Rose: Jessica?

Rose: Not to sure. (As she gets up) Best we explore, if it was Jessica, she is almost feral, if it wasn't, then it's near her. Either way. (As she hits the door button) time to explore.

Tyra: Seems we are in some cargo hold. (As motions at the large number of crates)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(so who did alex get that is supposed to be answering his question? 'the rest' doesn't really help when i don't know who else is along aside from rose, rose and jade)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Vestian is a Male Gorn Groundpounder. Engineer, but deals with ground stuff.

Axel is a Voth exile scientist.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Alex is with everyone else. Krystal's with the Roses)

Krystal: *Looks around* Well... I guess I know feral. *Raises rifle and proceeds slowly*
    (And Tyra is with Krys and the Rose's)

*Krystal's team gets the feeling something is watching them*

*Alex's team sees that although the hangar is mostly empty a patrol is walking around. They haven't seen the group yet. Something seems odd with the patrol as well*
    *he points his gatling gun at the patrol, ready to unleash laser hell on them if they notice him*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Vestian: Patrol spotted.

Axel: Damn mammalian sensors. Soemthing isn't right with this tricorder.

Vestian: Get your sidearm, get ready to fire.

Axel: Are you always ready to start first contact with that?

Vestian: Damn planteater.

Cargobay

Capt Rose: Leapfrog, Me and Krys, Tyra and Rose. Go.

Rose: We are being watched.

Capt Rose: I dotn see any cameras.
    Ancient Griffon insult

what's going on with your tricorder? *he asks axel*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*A robotic voice sounds nearby *

Voice: Cameras aren't needed to watch. *They see nothing*

*The patrol gets closer but doesn't notice them. A dark energy is emanating from the patrol*
    Krystal: *Holds up a fist to signal a hold position* Who are you?
    Axel: Just not identifing anything but they are there. Not if they are lifeforms or mechinaclaforms.

Vestian: They continue on thaty path, they are going to find some mines.

Cargobay

Rose: Not liking this at all.

Tyra has her tricorder out, scanning for anything.
    Ancient Griffon insult

not there? are they holograms? ghosts? homunculi? *he reaches out with his force-sense to see if he can feel their presence*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Voice: *from a different spot* You could call me a guardian. After all you are intruders.

*Something is interfering with the scan*

*The moment Alex does that the patrol stops and looks at them. They say something to each other and one runs off. The others start rushing towards them*
    aw, TRIBBLE *he says as he brings the gatling laser up and squeezes the trigger, the muzzle spitting dozens of lethal red energy bolts per second toward the charging patrol*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Vestian throws grenade at the one running, hit him with a glue like substance which holds him inplace.

Vestian then lets loose him gattling cannon which is a phaser gatling gun.

Rose: More like Kidnapper. Why do you have my wife?

Capt Rose: Why does it always have to be like this?

Tyra: nothing on the scan, its being jammed.

Ancient Griffon insult

*The attacks have little impact against the patrol. Once they get closer the group can see their skin is pale and the scleras are black similar to Jessica when she is transformed. The trapped one starts to break free of the glue. The others open fire while closing in*

Voice: I dont know what you're talking about. *the voice is significant closer now*
    Vestian: Oh, time for some firepower. (Soon 2 Drones show up with 2 Plasma turrets) Come get some (He then gets soem mines setup, mix of plasma and anti armor mines)

Axel: This is working.

Vestian: if overwhelming firepower isn;t work, then it isnt.

Rose: YOU HAVE MY WIFE. YOU KIDNAPPED HER ON HER WAR TO TRILL, FORCED HER TO SEPARATE HERSELF EIGHT WAYS AND RAN HERE. (As she gets out of her hiding area)

Capt Rose: You imbecile, now it knwos where we are.

Rose: YOU GOT TO THE COUNT OF FIVE TO LET HER GO OR YOU WILL DIE TODAY.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*A blade impales Krystal through her abdomen. Holding the blade is a black and grey robot vaguely humanoid in shape.*

Robot: Found you. *it kicks Krystal into Rose and opens fire on Captain Rose.*

(The wound isn't lethal yet if treated she will make it. But it is crippling)

*One of them rushes into the mines on purpose blowing them up on the group. He is fairly injured but the mines didn't kill him. The others are injured as well but continue their assault*
  • nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    a star gate fan thread in a star trek site... I'm surprised its not breaking any rules lol
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
    *The robot gets hit point blank by a reactionary water blast before Krystal collapses*
    Rose creates and icepillar under the robot and smashes it up against the cieling.

Tyra goes over to Krystal: She live if we cant her to a sickbay soon.

Rose keeping the pillar aginst the ceiling, goes and touches Krystal, and heals Krystal. The Wound does repair itself.

Tyra: How..

Capt Rose: Come on, Tyra. (Grabbing Krystal, and pulling both of them back) We are just collateral in here.

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Went right through my armor... *winces* What the hell are we dealing with?
    *alex rushes one of the things and slams his armored fist into it with the approximate kinetic force of an 18-wheeler slamming into a concrete wall while doing 120*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*The pillar shatters and the robot slams back into the ground.*

Robot: I see now I shouldn't have gone for a non lethal takedown. *he starts emanating energy as he powers up*

*The one alex hits gets sent flying but another one opens fire at the back joint on Alex's suit*
    *he spins at speeds that should be impossible while wearing a multi-ton suit of power armor and slams his arm against the thing's hand right where it's holding the weapon*​​

#LegalizeAwoo