test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Rezreth Dreadnough Cruiser Stats

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
edited December 2015 in Galactic News Network [PC]
The Tier 6 Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser is a massive behemoth of a starship that is as versatile as it is durable.

You can find the stats for our new Winter Event ship here.

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    Still prefer the old look better but she isn't a bad ship and she can launch the Plesh Brek like I was hoping for...so I'll definitely give her a try!
  • trip68trip68 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    last year we got a crab, this year is a lobster, what does that leave for next year?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    trip68 wrote: »
    last year we got a crab, this year is a lobster, what does that leave for next year?

A Shrimp

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    just a question....are there actually any Breen ships left to turn into player ships?
    Too bad some of us won't be able to complete that console set just because we weren't here...

also looks pretty cool. All the breem ships look a little more interesting than regular other ships.

You aren't missing a whole lot, the T6 consoles are nice...the Chel Grett is okay for a drain boat and the PLesh Brek one is basically a AoE jam sensors.
  • bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    rangerryu wrote: »
    just a question....are there actually any Breen ships left to turn into player ships?

Other than the fighter, no, there isn't, but we can always have a new sci themed or the old models back.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    What are the stats for the admiralty card?​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • dantebl#8103 dantebl Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Dreadnought looks awesome!Sadly,i was not playing past years and did not picked any other Breen ship.So,this will be my first Breen ship.
    Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • logicalleopardlogicalleopard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Which brings up the question: will the old ships be offered as well? I grinded 3 different characters last year, and fell short of about 200 or less photos on two accounts for two ships. I didn't mind, because I thought I could reuse them this year for the old ships. That's annoying not to be able to use them, but do I still get a shot at the ships?
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I hope the other Breen ships will be added to some store (either Lobi, dilithium or C-store) at some point in the future. Or at least their consoles.
    Which brings up the question: will the old ships be offered as well? I grinded 3 different characters last year, and fell short of about 200 or less photos on two accounts for two ships. I didn't mind, because I thought I could reuse them this year for the old ships. That's annoying not to be able to use them, but do I still get a shot at the ships?

As long as you still have the ships queued you can finish them...if they weren't queued up then you can't queue for them now
  • boweninugamiboweninugami Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Right, getting that. It looks evil and the setup is pretty good. So yeah tomorrow, it shall be mine.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Looks nice but
    Hypercooled Technology Set Bonuses

The following consoles are part of the Hypercooled Technology set:

Console – Universal – Breen Energy Dissipator
    Found on the Breen Chell Grett Warship
    Console – Universal – Sensor Disruption Field
    Found on the Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider
    Console – Universal – Resonant Dissipation Matrix
    Found on the Breen Sarr Theln Carrier
    Console – Universal – Power Discharge Capacitors
    Found on the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

Why when we cannot even get them unless maybe I pay....more.

Just one question, is this an account wide ship for I dont want to spend one second more than I have to in the games this year. yes I am still angry on the TRIBBLE I got for all the work I did in last years race to get the other ships this year which I cannot get.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    It's got a high eng stat and medium sci and tac, also the power to cancel +eng from events. It says +tac, but it's really +eng. I know because I found a 1x card for it. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User

You would think they would start adding this info to the ship info considering how many times its been asked for already with the newer ships since admiralty came out. I would think it not hard of adding the info, just a matter of cubicle A talking to cubicle B about getting that info to add in.
    (note not saying Trendy has a cubicle she is slaved too, just saying this isn't a super hard task overall)
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

edited December 2015
    What are the stats for the admiralty card?
    It's got a high eng stat and medium sci and tac, also the power to cancel +eng from events. It says +tac, but it's really +eng. I know because I found a 1x card for it. :)

Got a shortage of ships that cancel engineering from events which can be quite bothersome if an event pushes engineering stats well above 200.

Sounds pretty useful. Trait is also interesting.
    Dislike ships which are too large though so i don't think it's a ship i will keep in my inventory after i acquire the trait.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    tarran61 wrote: »
    Looks nice but
    Hypercooled Technology Set Bonuses

The following consoles are part of the Hypercooled Technology set:

Console – Universal – Breen Energy Dissipator
    Found on the Breen Chell Grett Warship
    Console – Universal – Sensor Disruption Field
    Found on the Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider
    Console – Universal – Resonant Dissipation Matrix
    Found on the Breen Sarr Theln Carrier
    Console – Universal – Power Discharge Capacitors
    Found on the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

Why when we cannot even get them unless maybe I pay....more.

Just one question, is this an account wide ship for I dont want to spend one second more than I have to in the games this year. yes I am still angry on the TRIBBLE I got for all the work I did in last years race to get the other ships this year which I cannot get.

It's a account wide unlock.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Thank you! Still a FREE ship with minimum grinding effort. monkey-2.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    Got a shortage of ships that cancel engineering from events which can be quite bothersome if an event pushes engineering stats well above 200​​
    There's also that stupid event that adds +100 eng...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • jasonyeefongjasonyeefong Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    *Robotic Breen Babbling noises of appreciation*
    Got a shortage of ships that cancel engineering from events which can be quite bothersome if an event pushes engineering stats well above 200
    There's also that stupid event that adds +100 eng...

Imagine getting that for a level 10 campaign mission which already requires 100 in all stats. Managed to overcome it once, but had to use two 1-time ships with 77 engineering each for that.​​
  • crabbycabbycrabbycabby Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    bioixi wrote: »

Other than the fighter, no, there isn't, but we can always have a new sci themed or the old models back.

Would love to see an event that featured several of the previous (old) ship models. Several that I would like to get...​​
    Proudly F2P
    bioixi wrote: »
    Would love to see an event that featured several of the previous (old) ship models. Several that I would like to get...​​
    Maybe a not-a-lockbox like the old holiday gift boxes? You get it from a daily and it has a (very low) chance to give you an old event ship.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Looks very aggressive...

Now, can we find a way to make the older 'retired' ships available again for those that weren't around in previous years? (I was, but I know of many who were not as they only recently started playing...)
    Or will there be T6 versions of the Plesh Brek & Chell Grett coming in the next 2 years? ;)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Why give us an interesting ship with a PoS console layout? Making it 3 tac, 3 sci, and 5 engi consoles, isn't it a little unbalanced? Why not turn one of the Engi consoles into a tac console slot to give it a chance at maintaining dps of other ships in game?
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Bah, 100 in all stats is no problem, problem is when you get 100 in all stats and then +50 in one or two stats.

If you set up: Nandi + Sarr Theln + Samsar - you get around 120 in all stats.

The new ship got really nice stats - even if i do not like it's look - it's one ugly ship for me
    So i will use it with thanks.

Too bad there is no build in spinal lance, but the console helps (especially when i have full set)

Edit:
    And it looks like it can equip frigate hangar - or they just listed all hangar pets without filtering out the ones, that the new ship can't use?
  • hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    trip68 wrote: »

Snowconian ships. The SnoBaltim heavy raider with its icy exterior that looks like a comet with iconian tech strapped to it, the Quas Kringle cruiser in a lovely velvet red and snow white exterior, and RuVonph the red deflectored dreadnought which is pretty self-explanatory. All feature a warm christmasy interior decorated in christmas lights and hologram trees and decor.
  • waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    I love it! Looking forward to the event!! Also when the winter event is over can we get episode Re Run for the Breen Tac Boff? That would make it awesome!!
    Former Moderator 10-28-16