test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Friday Weekend!

Hey Folks! We have a lot of exciting news this weekend! First and foremost, from 11/27 at 9AM PDT to 11/28 at 9AM PDT, we have everything in the C-Store 20% off! Along with that, we're giving 15% Charge Bonus ZEN this weekend!

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    This includes that awesome new Starship!
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Yes everyone, the new FED Jupiter carrier is available now at 20% at 2,400 zen. Sale ends Sat morn @ 9am pacific. As well as EVERYTHING in cstore 20% off.
    I can attest to this.

Edit: actually except one thing is on sale, the NX registry still stands firm at 100 zen. I wonder why that's exempt, i guess its because its the cheapest thing and it can't be made cheaper.
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    Yes everyone, the new FED Jupiter carrier is available now at 20% at 2,400 zen. Sale ends Sat morn @ 9am pacific. As well as EVERYTHING in cstore 20% off.
    I can attest to this.

Anyone know if there is an option in the ship costume to remove entirely, or increase the size to normal proportions, of the 'T-rex arm' nacelles?
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    Typical I had to leave home this afternoon and won't be back until tomorrow evening so will have to pay more for the Jupiter. If it's a "weekend" event why isn't it pushed out until Sunday? Sucks there's no way to buy store items off the site in sure you could years ago when the game launched.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I cannot attest to this. I personally am not interested in that monstrosity and my FED isn't in the market for a new ride anyway, she just got herself in the new Valiant when it came out.

Those t-rex arms do look funky though.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Just got my Jupiter. Awesomeness.

Shame I'm away till Thursday so won't get to play with it till then!
  • wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    The blog mentions a $30 zen level, but I don't see that I go to purchase. Is the mistake in the blog or store?
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Not bad - got me some nifty ships, and maxed out account bank.
    The new Fed carrier will wait - already got Breen ships set, so it's not critical.
    And i want some reserve in case some future ships will be even better.

One thing is not so nice - Zen price on Exchange shot right through the roof... oh well, it will drop back after the sale ends.
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    Cryptic's "weekends" are alot different from the rest of the world cause weekend usually means Saturday and Sunday , Cryptic's "weekends" seem to range from a single day to up to 5 whole days

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    "Weekend" huh? Sounds like false advertising to me. Typical.
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    It's a shame really. If the sale truly was for the "weekend" I would have picked up both the Jupitar AND the Resolute with fleet modules to boot. I'll only be getting the Jupiter at this rate though.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    The C-Store sale is one day (Black Friday) only:
    11/27 @ 9 AM PST - 11/28 @ 9 AM PST.
    The 15% Zen bonus is for the entire weekend:
    Charge Bonus Begins: November 27th, 2015 @ 9:00 AM PDT
    Charge Bonus Ends: December 1st, 2015 @ 9:00 AM PDT

And that is exactly what Trendy said. Two separate sentences. Simple English.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I bought the Kar'Fi, after realizing that so far I only got it via the Vice Admiral/Veteran token. Too bad the costume seems totally broken.

Also the Andromeda. We'll see if I find a way to enjoy a Carrier... Normally they are not my style. I love Science Vessels, but I need a bit more turn rate usually.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Anyone know if there is an option in the ship costume to remove entirely, or increase the size to normal proportions, of the 'T-rex arm' nacelles?

No customization option, except paint scheme.

signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    If you're going with phasers, the Undine / Counter Command weapon set has a console that boost turn rate you can use to get the set bonus for +phaser
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Many Thanks

Though belated, today saw the U.S.S. Nimoy commioned. T5-U D'Kyr...
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Anyone know how long it takes a "Pending" Zen purchase to go through?

nm - it went through
    Post edited by gfreeman98 on
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Got my Zen, got my Ship :-) Its a good day, thank you suits, devs and techs..
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User

No customization option, except paint scheme.

:(
  • farshorefarshore Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    Well, I bought everything I wanted to buy, but I messed up. I should have expected the zen price to fall before the sale was over. If I had, I would have made some easy Dil.
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Shoot. Missed the C-Store one. But talking about it helps.
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    *Looks to see if there will be a Cyber Monday sale now...*
  • mrsmitty81mrsmitty81 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Yes I might have to buy some more zen if there will be a cyber Monday sale.
  • adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    A shame that the price of the Jupiter went to 3000 Zen after Black Friday, instead of the 2500 Zen "launching price" that we normal get with the launch of a new ship.
  • benan81benan81 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    A shame that the price of the Jupiter went to 3000 Zen after Black Friday, instead of the 2500 Zen "launching price" that we normal get with the launch of a new ship.

I hope its a bug because of removing the blackfriday offers...
    Please give us the normal intrduction discount for this new ship for the next days. Pleeeeeeeaaaasssssseeee :blush:
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Charge forward Zen bank and fire!
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    I was only 200 zen short for the b'rel and t'varo t6 version so guess I will wait for the next sale before getting those
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    There's no release sale on the Jupiter? It's 3000z already! :(
    ryuga81.png
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    There's no release sale on the Jupiter? It's 3000z already! :(

It was put into the Black Friday sale so it was only on for 24 hours.

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    Sheesh, I totally missed this tho I saw the zen bonus info in the store. Why so quiet about the sale ? There gonna be another pre-xmas sale ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG