test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paying for this...

raeatraeat Member Posts: 186 Arc User
I sure am glad I never paid for this, especially not for a lifetime membership. I never imagined in the years I was playing that this game could get so low and poor. The adversarial approach the company takes toward the players is obvious at every step.

Oh, is that lying monster Askray still involved with these forums. No one's reputation is safe with that ... thing ... having any authority.

And, white knights, keep it to yourselves. No one needs it confirmed how brown your noses are. We can smell it a mile away.

Still no threats. I do not issue threats. Ever.
PLEASE BAN ME.
Post edited by pwlaughingtrendy on

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    O.,....Kay?

I don't care enough to do a forum search to see what you might be going on about, and since I don't see this going anywhere but a lock, if you want people to understand, you got some explaining to do.

I will probably still not care.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Someone is feeling better now... Just a shame that nobody cares.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I just like to use threads like this to boost my post count.

Hi everyone!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • jbmaverickjbmaverick Member Posts: 935 Arc User
    I'd say your opinion is equally pungent. If you didn't want the opinions contrary to your own to be voiced, you shouldn't have made your own public.

The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    Anyone got a Nonsensical Rant - English Dictionary?
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    semalda226 wrote: »

You can get a decoder ring in the C-Store. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I have an LTS and have no complaints with cryptic, i always felt fine.

And in before lock.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    the LTS pays it self out in a very short time . OP make a better game so we can enjoy it too
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Don't like the game? Don't play it then. Why do you waste time nagging in the forums when your time could be spend on a better game?
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    *grabs popcorn*
    In b4 lock.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Oh...you got unbanned again. Well, let's see how long this one lasts.

My guess? To Monday morning when Trendy's back at work and sees this, the OP alone would be enough to get most people banned.

Edit: Pffft. Just checked OP's profile and I've never seen so high a percentage of closed threads in a single profile.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User

So the C stand for cereal, didn't know that.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    I have nothing of value to add to this thread...

Also, IB4L.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    raeat wrote: »
    I sure am glad I never paid for this, especially not for a lifetime membership. I never imagined in the years I was playing that this game could get so low and poor. The adversarial approach the company takes toward the players is obvious at every step.

Oh, is that lying monster Askray still involved with these forums. No one's reputation is safe with that ... thing ... having any authority.

And, white knights, keep it to yourselves. No one needs it confirmed how brown your noses are. We can smell it a mile away.

I'm sure glad I never paid to read this tripe, isn't there a game you would rather be playing that might be more suited to you, I hear there is a nice my little pony MMO that might be just right for you and you can make your mark in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Online Community forum.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    OP, then why do you play if you are so unhappy? Hundreds of other games out there you know.
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User

Hi everyone!

That's how you made such a high number! :wink:

Hi to you too!​​
  • devilment666devilment666 Member Posts: 112 Arc User

B-E-S-U-R-E-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User

"I troll therefore i am."
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User

661.gif

Before this gets closed, let me just make something clear to you OP. Askray is still around, does a damned good job, and if you think he lies about what happens in the game, keep in mind this is a VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY MODERATOR. Not a PWE/Cryptic official, just another player who happens to help the community out by volunteering on the forums. He cannot ban people, just close their threads.

However, in this case, I think the ban hammer probably will be swinged.

/reported
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    In before the lock to protest the lock.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    rickdanko wrote: »
    In before the lock to protest the lock.

I've got the feeling you're gonna have to expand your signature next Monday.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    What the deuce?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• nostalgiamannostalgiaman Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Congratulations Centurion. You have gained One Post Count.
  • kheldrynkheldryn Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Also LTS (and Beta Tester) and haven't had issues with STO, quite the contrary, rather enjoy STO, well.. Except Beta, but that was Beta, it was supposed to be bad, so that it wouldn't be that bad when STO launched.
    Fleet Admiral Nyte T'challa-United Federation of Planets-Task Force Draco-Tactical
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member."
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    The entitlement and basically prima donna TRIBBLE of the OP is down right frightening.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User

Hi everyone!

Let me join you!
    *my sig*
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    HAR DI HAR and FIDDLE DEE DEE .... I love this forum.

its totally free to play, no grinding, no AFKers and no zone chat sellers.
    just plenty of epic events like this one.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
This discussion has been closed.