test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassian Struggle

captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
Now that this mission line has been remade, should the old feature episode "The 2800" be edited to reference the Alpha Jem'Hadar and the New Link in some way?

A sort of unrelated addition is if we should also remove the line in "The Vault" now that Admiral Zelle from the Romulan Mystery line has been removed?

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,865 Arc User
    I don't see why they would...the new link existed back when the 2800 was launched...
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    I mean the missions they are in, since they are played in the Cardassian mission tab before the FE are.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,865 Arc User
    What I mean was before the revamp the new link existed and had no effect on the 2800 missions...so I see no reason the new link would have a effect after the revamp.

I don't see redoing missions just for the sake of redoing them...there just isn't a reason to add the new link to the 2800 missions.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    From the Path to 2409:
    In a statement transmitted to Deep Space Nine, the Founders disavowed any connection with shapeshifters in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, saying that any changelings operating outside their authority are rogue. The terse subspace statement may have been directed at Laas, but Starfleet Intelligence believed that it was a reponse to reports of Undine infiltration.

Plus, considering the 2800 are time-misplaced Gamma Jem'Hadar and Vorta, they only obey the Changelings they know, the Founders, not Changelings from the Alpha quadrant. And the New Link explicitly says they want to be left alone, anyway.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • qthegreatestqthegreatest Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm really sad about the missions that were removed. They were beautiful and enjoyable to replay, and now I only have few screenshots and memories left. I wonder if they are ever going to return - or the chance to visit Fire Caves again is lost forever?
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    Funny thing is the old missions are still around. If somebody has them saved they can share them with you.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • ofmanynamesofmanynames Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Funny thing is the old missions are still around. If somebody has them saved they can share them with you.
    Now I envy those who saved them. I loved Fire Caves - and oh! - the tribble mission as well very much. And Empok Nor too. I dream that they will put it all back. They were too good to just get rid of them like that.
    True enough is my favourite kind of lie.