test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Episode: Mop-up operations

My idea for an FE is one where we have to do the dirty work after flagships like Enterprise warp away and the credits roll, some would have action because they didn't bother checking their mess, while some would not, just scan it, beam it up, or tractor it. Could be a way to bring back space walking somehow, or the Devs could make workbee's usable for Players.

Comments

• fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Lol.. Coming in season 12: fleet admirals windexing the foreward deflector array. In all honesty though, like a low level mission maybe doing standard shipyard operations at ESD and stuff like that yeah would be cool. Maybe something rolled into the tutorial after SFA but before taking on the borg invasion.
  • nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    ooh ya I see it now. just get some gravity generators under the ships. pressurize the ship hangers and get the biggest windex container ever made and clean the deflector dish while standing on a sky bench like seen over the sky scrapers. the best hard working chore for officers yet. best punishment too lol.
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    The idea of non-combat missions is fine, too much "excitment" isn't exciting, it gets old after a while.
  • iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    True, but non combat missions have to be funtoo. Helping nelix find why some one didn't turn up to a shift is not fun. Also not a good use of time for someone who had killed thousands of enemies.
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind this in the early episodes.

Later episodes can be "Okay, so like... this admiral swept in and did a lot of damage. So we're here to clean up. However to get into the system, you gotta move the TRIBBLE around. Once we get to the planet we're going to refine your diplomatic skills. You're going to apologise, offer some rebuilding materials and ya ya ya. Maybe then you'd learn not to shoot first and ask questions from the corpses."