test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dialogues, Graphical Errors, Vanishing Ships.

gwauin#7038 gwauin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
When performing any mission Klingons encountered more than once on the shortcomings in the dialogue. NPC they started to talk at some point interrupted and silent the rest had to leaving sensitive and sometimes did the same with leaped crashes. Is the studio responsible for that game is going to do something about it? I think of would have been nice to at some time ceased to spread is added for every new things and dealt with the old. You're a new player and I think that a large part of people like me sees the errors already in the first missions that get discouraged and stop play. The gaming market today is such and no other and I think that it is worth to think about it. The same goes disappearing ships or of flying pillars that really should be on the ground. I have a lot of this type of bugs documented and already I sent many a ticket.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Wrong section for this sort of feedback. Everything above needs to go more into here and or here. This area is user generated content. Also if you can document what you are seeing via screenshots that would likely help alot, at least as far as the graphical issues go, also including your system specs, or at the very least what video card you are using that you are encountering the issue and what driver version.
This discussion has been closed.