test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

paying

ya they wont us to pay for a sub on this game and they cant keep it going well ges what not me untell they make it better i wont pay

Comments

• khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    cat5Fspdm.jpg
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Okay, cool.
    /channel_join grind
  • jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Don't buy anything from the C-Store either. They won't learn until you hit them in the pocket.
  • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    They do want us to pay for a lifetime subscription on this game and they do have trouble with the server a lot. until the developers make it better i will not pay
    I have had a LTS since beta and i can tell you this server thing is nothing new. But LTS pays for itself and 500 zen a month for as many years as the game has been alive along with bonus items for LTS and yearly bonus things the game has paid for itself however i do wish the game servers were better
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    albert302 wrote: »
    ya they wont us to pay for a sub on this game and they cant keep it going well ges what not me untell they make it better i wont pay

So many things wrong with that...sentence?
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
    ravin wrote: »

So many things wrong with that...sentence?

Ya i tried correcting some of it but then decided im not a good grammatical person myself. he does get his point across

• rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    Yes, they want us to pay for a subscription on this game. Yet they cant keep its servers running on desirable levels. Well guess what: until they make the servers better i won't buy a subscription.

Well, I've seen this amazing reply on a lot of Total War Facebook posts by Total War itself: We recommend you don't buy something if you think you won't like it. Same with this subscription.

Also, I edited your quoted post slightly to make it a little more comprehensible and make it sound just a tiny bit less like a random rant we see too often on these forums.​​
    edited November 2015
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Yes, they want us to pay for a subscription on this game. Yet they cant keep its servers running on desirable levels. Well guess what: until they make the servers better i won't buy a subscription.

Well, I've seen this amazing reply on a lot of Total War Facebook posts by Total War itself: We recommend you don't buy something if you think you won't like it. Same with this subscription.

Also, I edited your quoted post slightly to make it a little more comprehensible and make it sound just a tiny bit less like a random rant we see too often on these forums.​​
    I edited it too but did not put it quote marks

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

If you're not spending money on STO, then perhaps you can take advantage of your windfall of new revenue and put those funds toward paying someone to teach you how to properly formulate a cohesive and punctuated sentence.

Translation:

u kant spel goud.. plz lrn 2 spel good b4 you type stuf k thx
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.