test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror / Crystalline Event Reward Account Claimable

Since you so kindly induced us to create more alts, it became a bit harder to do the event on all alts.

would be most appreciated the ability to claim "Mirror / Crystalline" item rewards on other alts in the same account.
as it happens with the account claimable ships.

keep up the good work :blush:

Comments

• Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2015
    Not doable since part of the reward is 50K dilithium. Hey, these events are great for making tons of dil between the run rewards, the mark turn ins (or you could get a rep to max and get 50K if a toon doesn't have it), and the prize reward.

That being said, the Mirror event is not as generous as the CE event time vs reward wise.
  • Options
    nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    No, not the Dilithium or marks, only the item itself, like the Cochran shotgun or items like that.
  • Options
    tyriniussstyriniusss Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Yeah, the item should really be account reclaimable. Especially since the queue is so heavily timegated that no matter how good you are, you can only do it on a few alts anyway. In fact, I give up on most of these events at least half way in as I can never decide which char should get the item and then I get frustrated and don't play it at all :D
    I don't care too much for the marks and Dilithium. It's a nice bonus, but it's not "do it 5/10/15/20/[# of a alts] x a day"- nice.
  • Options
    allocaterallocater Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Sounds Risa-nable
  • Options
    archershranarchershran Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I have 21 lvl 60's myself that I am grinding it on. But then again, I chose to create and level those alts and I choose to grind the event at least 21 times a day for the rewards. It would be easier and allow me to actually play the content more if the rewards were account unlocks rather than this excruciating grind. Some consideration should be taken for players like myself and others who play multiple alts daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I have 21 lvl 60's myself that I am grinding it on. But then again, I chose to create and level those alts and I choose to grind the event at least 21 times a day for the rewards. It would be easier and allow me to actually play the content more if the rewards were account unlocks rather than this excruciating grind. Some consideration should be taken for players like myself and others who play multiple alts daily.

I salute you, that requires some serious determination.
    I'm already on verge of saying "f**k it" despite doing it with only 4 characters.
  • Options
    dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    nazelnag wrote: »
    Since you so kindly induced us to create more alts, it became a bit harder to do the event on all alts.

would be most appreciated the ability to claim "Mirror / Crystalline" item rewards on other alts in the same account.
    as it happens with the account claimable ships.

keep up the good work :blush:

Excellent Idea with 15 toons I have felt the burn a few times