test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Randomly disconnected.

Comments

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Connecting to the login server...

Connection to the login server timed out.
    Press the Support button for addtional help.

And the D/C couldn't happen at a worse time. Been waiting over an hour for the Secrets of the Tal Shiar mission on Nimbus to pop... Killed 5 out of 20 Tal Shiar and then crashed to the login screen.

-AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • devilzaphandevilzaphan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Did Raptor Trendy get loose again? :p
    Romulan sexy time
    romulancommander1.jpg

• johnwatson71johnwatson71 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i thought this was just another mac issue but it seems its not. but yeah having the same problem
    7aamriW.png
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    Joins the growing crowd of people waiting to get back in....
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    mikoto8472 wrote: »
    This is stupid. I couldn't do "Butterfly" last night because the servers crashed. Now when I try again 10 minutes ago, it crashes again!

Get your s&%t together Cryptic, I'd like to be able to finish the Iconian war sometime before the next century!

Well storywise its literally the worst mission in STO. However the mission rewards make it worth suffering through.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • mrsmitty81mrsmitty81 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    First they give us a crappy Defiant now the server is down.
  • lordprotiuslordprotius Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    So... here we are again my friends.... cold... powerless... stuck in the deep voids of space... with a blinking red light staring us down....

#Aux2batman Lives!!

• welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Fuggit. I think I'm gonna go play Sins of a Solar Empire or Homeworld: Remastered.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »
    500orq4e.jpg
    I play in your server okay?

EPIC LOL!!! :D
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • aberforumaberforum Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey guys.

Your server is down. How about letting us know whats up?
  • keshnaranekkeshnaranek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Looks like Wesley played with the warp core again!
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    STO is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible.

Well should take less than one year, heading to anno 2205.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • alex284alex284 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    How long before people ask for mirror invasion event to be extended due to downtime?

I know I'll need an extra week now.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Looks like a job for Trendy and her Agony Rifle. Trendy, please report to the server room immediatly!
  • nightwave22nightwave22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ico, theres no way they knew you would be buying tribbles to throw into your warp core as a power source haha I am sure this was a misunderstanding, perhaps to save their little furry um.... bodies. its still the middle of the work week so this might get fixed reasonably quickly.
  • zisko#6191 zisko Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Where's a time machine when you need one :disappointed:
  • jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    Hey, Cryptic,

I was in Mirror Invasion at the time, about twenty or so seconds away from defeating the ISS Sato. All optionals were complete, we had loads of time left on the bonus timer (2:45-ish, I think), and the station was still at full health. Doubtless, you know all this already since your famed metrics can track everything down to people doing patrol missions over and over, so I hope to see my reward waiting for me when I log back in.

Thank you,
    Ash.
  • scousesiscousesi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    nandospc wrote: »

Thats the problem, you should not drop setvers on bugs to kill them...

• snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    at least i not the only one. (jokenly) who agrees with a 3 week extension on the mirrior event?
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    mikoto8472 wrote: »
    This is stupid. I couldn't do "Butterfly" last night because the servers crashed. Now when I try again 10 minutes ago, it crashes again!

Get your s&%t together Cryptic, I'd like to be able to finish the Iconian war sometime before the next century!

Cause and effect my dear fellow.
    The server had no choice but to crash just because YOU decided to play that mission. It's not like it's cursed or something... or is it.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • commanderkorcommanderkor Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    mrsmitty81 wrote: »
    First they give us a crappy Defiant now the server is down.

I'm sure there is no connection :D

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    alex284 wrote: »
    How long before people ask for mirror invasion event to be extended due to downtime?

I know I'll need an extra week now.

Why stop there? I DEMAND IT BE A PERMANENT EVENT! Also, I demand a free 10,000 of each mark type for every player who ever played this game!

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    The client is saying this: STO is currently offline. We are aware of this issue and currently working on bringing the server back online as soon as possible.

And I'd just got the week 2 reward for sunrise and was looking forward to getting the boost to phaser damage :D
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Connecting to the login server...

Connection to the login server timed out.
    Press the Support button for addtional help.

And the D/C couldn't happen at a worse time. Been waiting over an hour for the Secrets of the Tal Shiar mission on Nimbus to pop... Killed 5 out of 20 Tal Shiar and then crashed to the login screen.

That sucks man. I remember idling in that spot for an hour before that dumb thing popped. Not that it helps the accolade since it's broken anyway.
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    This is happening way to much. Its making the game unplayable. In the last 5 days I believe I have been DC'd about 40x and a few of those times I couldn't get back on for hours. Closing my window to play sto. Damn Cryptic if you don't want me playing your game just tell me.
  • natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Why do they insist on using twitter and other hipster social media instead of coming to the forums and letting the general population know what is going on, and what they are doing about it??
  • seitoriseitori Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Wow... the servers sure do like to die on ya at the most inopportune moments... :'(
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    2hwq3v.jpg
    Annnd it gone
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Looks like Wesley played with the warp core again!

hate him all anyone wants, it would be working better not worse.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif