test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beaming down to DS9.

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
Why is it taking 5 minute to beam down to DS9? Cryptic made it the hub for this Season so why can't we get some more CPUs working on it? :#

Edit: Now more like 10 minutes.

Comments

• imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Yep, same issue... Loading gets to about 97-98%, then just stops dead for easily 5-10 minutes... I can ALT+F4, reload and relog in quicker than STO loads up the promenade on it's own...

Odd thing is if I ALT+F4 and relog in, I'll load straight onto the promenade (as if I've logged out there) without problems, despite not fully loading in the first time around...​​
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I also encountered this.

Does ESD have the same problems?
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    ESD doesn't appear to have it. I don't have a five-minute halt in the 90 percents, but it's noticeable.
    boldly-watched.png
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    It's likely associated with increased player traffic (some component of that load time is waiting for server access). I've been visiting DS9 during off-peak hours and so far it's been fine. That might not be an option for everyone but if you can it should help avoid the worst of the wait times.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!