What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [October 29th, 2015]

2»

Comments

• gjpipergjpiper Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    oyani wrote: »
    Any ETA when Mac users can play?

Hey that isn't a "gameplay bug" — they apparently aren't interested in hearing from Mac users anymore thank you. lol
    Asking for "gameplay bugs" only tells me that anyway. ;-)
    STO-Mac-Launcher-Error-20151030.gif
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Thanks for not extending the bonus XP time to compensate for the crashes and server instability issues that you must have had about 5000 reports on. Thanks.
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • njdmb30njdmb30 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Federation Fleet Alert still broken, too. Blue skybox, no starbase, enemies still spawn as they should but no fleet marks rewarded when completed.
    What problem is that? i only had aProblem with the "free" Kara for 0 EC. but after i discarded it and bought the regular Dreadnought bundle i got the discount, only 1 module for the fleet version.

I paid the full price and wasn't getting the discount but I'll try discarding and claiming it maybe that will fix it. :|

Well tried deleting it but it didn't work still not getting the t6 Fleet discount. :s
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    Okay, I may have missed this earlier, But where did the mission Federation Fleet Alert go?
    ( http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Fleet_Alert )

That was my main source of fleet marks.

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    Okay, I may have missed this earlier, But where did the mission Federation Fleet Alert go?

My guess it they removed it to fix the blue background/Borg only/no marks problem.

sK21m8v.jpg​​
  • rascealrasceal Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    What problem is that? i only had aProblem with the "free" Kara for 0 EC. but after i discarded it and bought the regular Dreadnought bundle i got the discount, only 1 module for the fleet version.

I paid the full price and wasn't getting the discount but I'll try discarding and claiming it maybe that will fix it. :|

Well tried deleting it but it didn't work still not getting the t6 Fleet discount. :s

Same here. Paid full price and it didn't unlock. Dismissed and reacquired and still no discount. Some people swear it's due to being a different ship but of course there are people that did get the discount apparently so that's not it either. Even though it was even advertised together on the page. I specifically bought it to have the set since you get the console in one and the additional console slot in the other. One thing to note is it is also only listed in the C-store but not by the ship acquisition officer unlike other C-store ships that I own.

Honestly as long as they admit there is an issue and say they are working on it I'm fine but I can't seem to find anywhere that it is even mentioned as recognized by the staff.
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    rasceal wrote: »
    Same here. Paid full price and it didn't unlock. Dismissed and reacquired and still no discount. Some people swear it's due to being a different ship but of course there are people that did get the discount apparently so that's not it either. Even though it was even advertised together on the page.

I've submitted a ticket about it. They're telling me that the Kara doesn't have a Fleet version, which is obviously not the case. Haapax's don't have hangars, spinal lances or Command seats no matter how advanced a warbird it is. I'll get them to check again, but it doesn't seem I'm going to get very far :P

• adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Its been removed pending bug fixes, as apparently has the Defera invasion zone (for which WE were given NO NOTICE about)