test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

you number 1; boff;idea for one special boff

i was thinking we got all this bridge officers with al this power ,but when we go to ground missions we have our favorite one boff in mind is his number 1,then why like a good series of star trek why we dont have one boff officer but this got special abilities over the other boff for commading the rest of you boffss when you are in ground , many time always the boff officer are just behind you wating you doit something you atack some one they doit that too ,i just wish sometimes they have more inteligence advance take more decisions instead just wating enemy atack. then my idea is make a super boff with special abilities of commading you other boff that will be you number 1 ,like riker with picard , or cisco with worft in ds9. is just my concept of idea you can give ideas about abilities this super boff can will use.
nexus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    They tried that already with Tovan Khev. It didn't go down well.

It would be nice if Boffs had more brains on the ground, so they fire more often and not get stuck on the environment. But the player needs to be the one to do the bulk of the work since that's the gameplay.​​