test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have the Qib BAT-le cruiser and it's missing.. something.

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
looking for a more robust KDF cruiser. I do like the fed command ships, so that three pack is definitely a consideration. what are the other cruisers i should consider?
Spock.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mreeves7amreeves7a Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    If you're after robust, look towards the Negh'tev (T6 Negh'var) or the Command Cruisers (Klinzhai, Ty'Gokor, An'quat).

All 4 have access to command powers and some of those are very beneficial to tanky builds. Rally Point Marker is more or less a AoE Miracle Worker on a shorter cooldown and is Aux independent (useful if you run Aux2Batt builds). Overwhelm Emitters turns some of your team's energy weapon attacks into shield healing. Suppression Barrage is buff to your outgoing attacks that debuffs targets' damage capabilities.

Also of note: The Command Cruisers have hangar bays; Orion Interceptor pets have a wep/eng power drain ability that can sap the strength of the affected's energy attacks.
  • Options
    lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Bortasqu' is very robust, more than command battlecruiser. I like them for some reasons. A 2 consoles set (Disruptor Autocannon and HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey) will give you a good passive bonus and are usefull, 3.6k crew, the command variant have sensor analysis, have a lt cmdr universal seat, good power bonus (+10weap +10 shield) and have access to Weapon System Efficiency. The main problem is the very poor inertia.

Command battlecruisers are tought yes but don't have access to Weapon System Efficiency, consoles are useless if you don't have the Samsar, bad power bonus (+eng) and the single hangar bay can't afford frigates.

Forgive about the Negh'tev, there is nothing good about that ship.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I'm not sure how you find a Cruiser with Cmdr and LtCmdr ENG stations, 5 ENG Consoles to not be robust enough.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    I was not using the CD-R eng for anything but intel. Switched the end al lt to eng powers and it's much better.
    Spock.jpg