• thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    wth was i thinking?​​
    Post edited by thetanine on
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Id have to say my main toon Chaos would have to be voiced by Jon D'lancie. He has just the right touch of sarcasm and know-it-all-ness to fit my main toon PERFECTLY!

My Female Romulan Toon would have to be... Claudia black.. I have a feeling she could play a snooty romulan PERFECTLY.

My main Fed Female toon like to kick some major butt soo,, she would HAVE to be Katee Sackhoff. No one kicks more butt than she does.

and finally my cranky science toon would be Richard Dean Anderson.. just cause...

I have WAAAYY to many characters to list voice actors for them all.. these are just he ones that came to me first.

Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • sangarasangara Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I only have one character, my KDF K'tala, daughter of Hogoth, of House Grilka, but I would want to use Charlize Theron. I think she could pull off a good Klingon. :)
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Gerard Butler. He would only need a voice a bit lower, except for when he screams. I can see him telling the Romulan Empire's ambassador who came in on a warbird towing a ruined Vor'cha cruiser that "WE ARE KLINGON!" and kicking him down into the pit.
  • mintydogmintydog Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I think I'd go for Sigourney Weaver, great voice and great actress!
  • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Male: Leonard Nimoy in Civilization IV was genius, but William Morgan Sheppard (wasn't he a guest star in one of the series once?) as speaker in Civilization V is also a goddamn genius. I'cant decide who of them I prefer.

Female: Ellen McLain as GLaDOS, you know what I mean. ;)
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Not exactly famous but id choose the Inquisitor from star wars rebels for my main.
    https://youtu.be/BT6Sd0qfR-Y
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Not exactly famous but id choose the Inquisitor from star wars rebels for my main.
    https://youtu.be/BT6Sd0qfR-Y

Jason Isacs? Yes, he's famous.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gawainviiigawainviii Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    From my signature image, below, left-to-right...
    Graham: Rufus Sewell (John Murdoch from 'Dark City'... and by the Gods, if there is any justice in the world, he will be Hari Seldon!!!)
    Rajur: Paul Bettany (Chaucer from 'A Knight's Tale' & Jarvis from 'Age of Ultron')
    Kesar: John Hannah (Batiatus from 'Spartacus')
    Rogar: John Rhys-Davies (if I have to tell you who guy is, you're too young to play this game)
    newstosiggy.png
  • dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Glyndwyr - Michael Ansara. He wouldn't speak a lot, but when he did it would be slow, deep, and rolling.
    Pfipher - Nichelle Nichols. There might have been a little bit of copying of a certain character...
    Heath "Big Mac" MacIntyre - Eric Allen Kramer, Little John from Men In Tights.
    Alesthane Garfield - Cary Elwes would work. His voice from Liar, Liar would probably be ideal.

Krenn - Kirk Douglas.
    Kaden - Roger Moore.
    Kelly - Pam Grier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • takfeltakfel Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Michael Dorn
  • caleb143caleb143 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    My main Character would be voiced by The Japanese singer/voice actress Faylan. No real idea why- my best friend simply said it would fit Aya.
    tumblr_o0xkrlVud21uuxsqjo1_1280.png
  • maelstromvortexmaelstromvortex Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    If your primary online persona was slated to be voiced by a famous actor/actress, who would it be?

I ended up discussing this with Trendy somehow... long, rambly conversation. Anyway, it got me curious how other folks see themselves in-game, or online.

If Borticus, the Forum Persona, were to be voiced by a well-known actor, I think I'd like it to be Nathan Fillion / Malcolm Reynolds. Authoritative, but snarky and empathetic.

My in-game character on the other hand - a somewhat androgynous grey alien thing - I'd totally go for Jennifer Hale. I don't care if the toon is "male" she's just too awesome.

How about you?

Maelstrom Vortex - Myself or Benedict Cumberbatch
  • nhl303nhl303 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Baba Booey
  • Care to take an educated guess...?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Sir Christopher Lee hands down
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • donaghlordonaghlor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Sean Connery.
    Just hope he can pull of a Aussie accent mixed with a English one.

Yes, but it'll sound just like his Russian, English, or Egyptian one, i.e. Scottish.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Currently, I have a toon named Dave Lister so it's probably a given that it'd be Craig Charles doing his voice. :p

Obisek's voice has always reminded me of Malachi Throne, so that's someone I could see for my Klingon character.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • slayerofbloodslayerofblood Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    That's a tough choice... Craig Parker (Reign, Legend of the Seeker, LotR) or Christian Kane (Angel, Leverage, The Librarians). At least for my toon. Ty sings, so... Probably Kane in his Angel era.

In forum? That's difficult. I'll get back to that....
    FED TAC: Ty'irren Micybos, USS Mistake Not... NX-93023.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Of my new characters.... the FED Ferengi Nutzen would be voiced by the late great Peter Lorre and the KDF Joined Trill Daiba by Makio Inoue or Scott McNeil.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    Everyone who did the voices in the American Dragonball Z... Especially Buluma (Romulan) and Vegeta (Gorn).

EXCEPT I would have my main be played by the old Japanese lady who plays Goku in the original.
    <3
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    For Yun, I'm torn between Jo Wyatt (Fem!Hawke from Dragon Age 2/The female Imperial Agent from Star Wars: The Old Republic) and Alix Wilton Regan (Samantha Traynor from Mass Effect 3/Fem!Inquisitor (British voice) from Dragon Age Inquisition).

Either them, or Seychelle Gabriel (Asami Sato from Legend of Korra). :p
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I hear Vincent Price in my head for all my male toons and Claudia Black for my female ones.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Gilbert Gottfried.

/end thread

Yup. I....I got nothin' now.
  • penemue#7777 penemue Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    If your primary online persona was slated to be voiced by a famous actor/actress, who would it be?

Standard online persona (not my game avatars): Keith Szarabajka

My regret in life is that I'll never be the creative director on a new Star Trek series and be able to cast him as a main character.

qD8QR3H.jpg?1

"At the end of the movie, I really care about what happens to the characters … but I’m pretty much missing Gene Roddenberry in J.J.’s interpretation … and at the end of the day, that’s just not OK for me." - Levar Burton

"[OrciTrek] doesn’t have the story heart that the best of my Star Trek had," - William Shatner

"It doesn’t have that element that made … Gene Roddenberry‘s ‘Star Trek,’ what it was." - George Takei

"The Gene Roddenberry years, when stories might play with questions of science, ideals or philosophy, have been replaced by stories reduced to loud and colorful action." - Roger Ebert
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    Chuck Heston!!!
  • willdojinnwilldojinn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I'm waiting on a graphics card to get in so i can play. However as I'm going to have a Romulan male for my first char? I would have to say Simon Templeman would be my go-to. Something less Arrogent but more... 'Do you honestly take me for some kind of fool?' about most of the mess in the galaxy.