test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PSA: The giveaways are over

hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
I'm surprised people still think the giveaways are still going on. And still asking where drydock is. Were these not communicated well enough? :/

Comments

• Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Short attention spans, ADHD, etc, etc.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Umm, actually no, they weren't communicated well enough. Or maybe all the others like me who have been unable to get into the game at all this week were hoping that the "missed" giveaways would be made available if/when we ever do finally manage to get back into the game. oh wait, I have made it in the game this week, the day we were supposed to get the free ships, made it through 4 toons on one account and 2 toons on another account ....... and no free ships showing up for any of them.....before the game crashed....and haven't been able to get past the character load screen since.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    If you already own the ships they wouldn't show up as being available for free.
    And you would only have to claim them each on one toon (at the appropriate Level) to make them available for all the others.
    I had already claimed the Fed one way back for my first toon and the Klingon one I got with the last give-a-way.
    So I was only able to claim the Romulan one this time around.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    gynxmonkeypawgynxmonkeypaw Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    THOLIANS! in New episode Sunrise ARRRGH TOO TOUGH TOO MANY and the high tech stuff we just got are useless against them. Tholians are worst when it comes to dying often.... borg second and the penultimate Iconian episode third.... I have never won ANY tholian based adventure..... sigh.
  • Options
    On the plus side I tested your new admiralty system on tribble, and enjoyed it. it gave me a headsup as to which ships to add.... now if only you had a way to use bridge crew and some way thier skills add a bonus (1-3 pts) to ship stats would be great so i dont have 20 useless people just acting as camels to shlep extra gear. :) But Thanks for letting me try new system before release.
  • Options
    Oh and new music at character selection part, nice.
  • Options
    huntor2huntor2 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Yep, giveaways are finish...

NOW FEEL DA WRATH OF THE TERRAN EMPIRE!!!
  • Options
    mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    too bad we cant bind our BOFFs to individual ships​​
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    So are the giveaways over?

Sry I couldn't resist :D:D
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    arionisa wrote: »
    Umm, actually no, they weren't communicated well enough. Or maybe all the others like me who have been unable to get into the game at all this week were hoping that the "missed" giveaways would be made available if/when we ever do finally manage to get back into the game. oh wait, I have made it in the game this week, the day we were supposed to get the free ships, made it through 4 toons on one account and 2 toons on another account ....... and no free ships showing up for any of them.....before the game crashed....and haven't been able to get past the character load screen since.

you may not have had an empty slot to claim the ships, it took me several tries to realise my error when trying to claim the ship on one of my characters who didn't have a free slot.

other then that all I can say is I have had no trouble getting on the game since the season update.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.