test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Herald Lock Box Stats

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
The pinnacle of our efforts is undoubtedly the acquisition and refitting of a number of fearsome Herald starships, now capable of being manned and flown by the most worthy captains of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

Blamo! Stats!

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Awesome!!!​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    Vonph looks sweet, I think I'll go for it! Glad it's got a heavier bias toward tactical rather than engineering which I was fearing it would be, a greater science bias would have been nice, but I'll take it, I like that is has as many science console slots it does! Good stuff! I shall work towards getting ALL of these cool ships!
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    My gosh, those stats!

1.3 shield on a cruiser, and 1.225 on the Dreadnought!!!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    serhatgs1905serhatgs1905 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    only 1 aft weapon the lobi ship???? that's just confusing
    tactics? to pew pew or not to pew pew?!

• Options
    fmtucfmtuc Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    A 5-1 scheme on a Raider? Pleeease be wrong little dumb post!
  • Options
    ussmemphisussmemphis Member Posts: 9 Arc User

All those ships are confusing !!!
    With the history, how dare was it possible for Starfleet, the KDF or Romulan to have access to those ships.
    Iconians never let us the possibility to have them.

So even if I found those ships really nice looking, it's a non-sense to give us the possibility to have them.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    For the next lockbox can I get a Voth T-Rex with a spacesuit and a saddle? o:)
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Okay, the Baltim looks like a great Tactical raider. And the Vonph looks way better than I expected. Nice job, devs!
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    That dreadnought carrier is a beast. Especially with TWO hangars...
    5rFUCPd.png

• Options
    sch3ff3lsch3ff3l Member Posts: 118 Bug Hunter
    The pinnacle of our efforts is undoubtedly the acquisition and refitting of a number of fearsome Herald starships, now capable of being manned and flown by the most worthy captains of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

Blamo! Stats!

~LaughingTrendy

so we're going to have the ginormous vonph but no voth citadel... i am a little sad about this... not to much because i dont fly non-faction ships what i still really want is the fricking jupiter class dreadnought for my fed...
    9gagger, starfleet captain, bug hunter...

spocked thumb face...
  • Options
    nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Odd that the Baltim (Either flyable or hangar pet) has no ramming field, kind of the icon(ian)ic feature of the ship. Still, nice designs.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    nathrael wrote: »
    Odd that the Baltim (Either flyable or hangar pet) has no ramming field, kind of the icon(ian)ic feature of the ship. Still, nice designs.
    Actually... yeah, The Mirs fighters have "impact" though
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User

I was just coming to ask about that. Is that a typo?

My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    birdwar552birdwar552 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Look at all the hangar bays (okay, one has 1 and the other has 2 ... but, still). Almost makes you wonder why they are building a Tier 6 Federation Carrier when things like this keep coming out. Hell, even the Gal-X and her newest sister, Yamato, has a hangar. Oh, well ... they look good though. (This coming from a person who, even if he tried, would never get one :smiley: )
  • Options
    nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    f9thretxc wrote: »

I'd say no actually. Checked the Plesh Brek and B'Rel Retrofit and it seems 6 weapons may be standard for raider type ships.
  • Options
    happyhappyj0yj0yhappyhappyj0yj0y Member Posts: 699 Arc User

It's a Raider. Raiders generally have six weapons, usually in a 4/2 layout, as seen on all but one BoP. 5/1 is a step up.
  • Options
    ismellfear2ismellfear2 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Anyone else a little confused by the bridge design? Seems like it's floating on nothing...

https://pwimages-a.akamaihd.net/arc/89/ec/89eca789c5b28f25f6c6f4bc8303ab2c1445873525.png
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    Bah. Why no T5 ship? I want my quirky little T5 ship :(​​
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User

Not a typo. It's legit. She's a tough little ship.

• Options
    kerygankerygan Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    i feel sorry for Star Trek ...
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,318 Arc User

Not a typo. It's legit. She's a tough little ship.

That's not a tough little ship!!
    There's only one of those and only then with a certain prune juice drinking klingon at the helm.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    All we have to do to use the raider hangars is own all three ships. That's all.

Just all three.

That gave me a short chuckle.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    atlasmk7atlasmk7 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    tancrediiv wrote: »
    All we have to do to use the raider hangars is own all three ships. That's all.

Just all three.

That gave me a short chuckle.

Except not. Re-read it again and you'll see it says "These raiders are unlocked in their stores listed below as long as you own both a Herald Quas Flight Deck Cruiser or a Herald Vonph Dreadnought Carrier and a Herald Baltim Heavy Raider." One or the other carrier, plus the raider.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    fmtuc wrote: »
    A 5-1 scheme on a Raider? Pleeease be wrong little dumb post!

Incredible... I might give this one a try.

And that dreadnought doesn't look terrible either. Too bad chances of getting one of those are practically inexistant.
  • Options
    mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    Ohh my, these look quite OP. Too bad. I mean they look majestic as f*** but I sure wouldnt want to fly one. Maybe becouse I am used too much with a ship length to be bigger then its hight... Also this makes me both happy and sad. Happy that I wont have to spend anything since I dont want any of these, and sad that, since the dread carrier status was given now and seening how rare are they, the future dreads, like Tarantula and that mirror dread allmost sure wont get dread carrier status anymore :/

Anyway, noticed something odd between the 2 blogs .
    The Announcement Blog states:
    Synergistic Restoration
    Incoming Shield Healing abilities restore a small amount of Hull Hit Points over time.
    This can occur once every 10 sec.

While Stat Blog states:
    Synergistic Restoration (Starship Trait)
    After achieving level 5 in the Herald Quas Flight Deck Cruiser [T6] Starship Mastery you will unlock the Synergistic Restoration starship trait. While this starship trait is slotted, any incoming shield healing will cause you to recover a small amount of shield healing over time. This can occur once every 10 seconds.

So like... wich one is correct?

I may be wrong, but logic kinda points towards 1st one since it makes sense to me for an actualy synergy between all 3 traits to be used together: Waylay to regenerate shields thus triggering Synergistic Restoration to regenerate hull thus to maintain/trigger Peak Efficency.
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Right, so TBRs on all Herald raiders to make sure you can keep them pointed in the right direction. :)
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    Has having missions where the player would have been assigned to examine a ship before its "put in the box" been considered by the Dev's?
  • Options
    amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User
    That Baltim BOff layout tho... jesus... not dragged down by a single science station anywhere... I love it... more ships without any science stations please... (dear god I hope the T6 Sovereign doesnt have any science...)

May try to get the Baltim... may just try...
    7NGGeUP.png

• Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    null
    Ok, atlasmk7, I'll give you that one.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    Animated+heavy+breathing+cat+heavy+breathing+cat+in+gif+form_8db6d5_5095582.gif
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.