test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Circle Bug

mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
I've been trying to play through Broken Circle, and every time I get into the Herald Sphere I'm stuck. It's telling me to clear a path to the flagship, which I assume means destroying the Iconian ships surrounding it, but I cannot engage the ships, nor will they engage me or even move. So I just end up flying around, with the USS Mercury following me. I've tried the mission three times now, and I'm getting frustrated. Anyone else having this problem?
e0M7OhA.png

Comments

• mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Still having this issue. I've now tried playing through the mission four times, all with the same result.
    e0M7OhA.png
    Just got the new patch, and still can't play through Broken Circle, or skip. Please, someone help.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    ok are you able to start it at all
    The True King In The North
    Yes. I can make it all the way to the interior of the Herald Sphere. Once there, however, I cannot progress. It's irritating to be able to make it that far only to stop. Once I'm inside, the Herald ships there cannot be attacked, nor will they attack or even move.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • queenvaccinequeenvaccine Member Posts: 47 Cryptic Developer
    Hi folks,

This is something we were aware of and fixed. It should be fine on the latest Tribble build.
    And fixed it is! Managed to play through last night without a hitch, and tore through the remaining two Iconian Wars episodes as well! It was fantastic! A thousand, million times thank you!
    e0M7OhA.png