test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems connecting to the account server

I'm having trouble connecting to the account server.
Anyone else experiencing this?
WqFWUHg.png

Comments

• Options
    gijsjangijsjan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yes, since yesterday i cant login either. Issues with Account Server. Either launcher doesnt come or any toon in the list doesnt load. I've heard scattered news about DNS issues in Europe, mostly in Netherlands where i live. I have issues with other online games as well. Got this from blogs of Second Life. Might be related somehow:

[Updated 4:27 PM PDT, 15 October 2015] We’ve received confirmation from our upstream provider that a widespread DNS outage is impacting parts of Europe, including the Netherlands, and possibly other regions. We’re monitoring the situation and will report on developments.
  • Options
    x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Yes I'm from the Netherlands too, should be related to the dns issues then.
    WqFWUHg.png
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    gijsjan wrote: »
    Yes, since yesterday i cant login either. Issues with Account Server. Either launcher doesnt come or any toon in the list doesnt load. I've heard scattered news about DNS issues in Europe, mostly in Netherlands where i live. I have issues with other online games as well. Got this from blogs of Second Life. Might be related somehow:

[Updated 4:27 PM PDT, 15 October 2015] We’ve received confirmation from our upstream provider that a widespread DNS outage is impacting parts of Europe, including the Netherlands, and possibly other regions. We’re monitoring the situation and will report on developments.

Also Netherlands here and same trouble.... as you pfff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    My connection seems to be working again(Ziggo)
    WqFWUHg.png
  • Options
    Tried to connect to US server but same issue.... tried to upstream from another DNS port but same issue, and only with Star Trek Online other games working as intended !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    dack2rathdack2rath Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm trying to log in and it won't let me board my ship. I have Iconians to kill!!!
  • Options
    dack2rathdack2rath Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    How am I supposed to manage my Fleet and help others when I can't change maps.
  • Options
    Most problems should be solved now, you should have a clear connection with the servers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]