test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yesterday was trouble now I can't log in !!!

grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
Yesterday my Bridge officers were not there several powers didn't work systems where off line, Today 11-10-2015 I can't even log in !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Calm Down.

Take a few steps back, and then return and give some more information.

There seems to currently be an issue preventing a large number of newly copied characters from Accessing the Tribble Shard.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Also Tribble always was lower priority for login so don't be surprised, when you will need to relog on changing maps or characters - it happens....
  • northstar121403northstar121403 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Are you on Mac? What's your error message? I'm one of quite a few mac users that haven't been able to get back on Tribble (Unable to start game client: File not found) since the season 11 content went up none of the previous fixes/work arounds seem to work.
    Making Borg go *BOOM* since May 2010

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mdtillardmdtillard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    primar13 wrote: »
    Calm Down.

There seems to currently be an issue preventing a large number of newly copied characters from Accessing the Tribble Shard.

Having this issue too. What happens for me is when I try to log in on my newly copied toons, the load screen gets to ~95%, then displays the red server not responding text and timer that just runs, the farthest I have let it run to before exiting the program is ~3,000 seconds. Have not gotten a timeout return to the login screen. Older toons on Tribble seem to not have this problem.
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    mdtillard wrote: »
    primar13 wrote: »
    Calm Down.

Having this issue too. What happens for me is when I try to log in on my newly copied toons, the load screen gets to ~95%, then displays the red server not responding text and timer that just runs, the farthest I have let it run to before exiting the program is ~3,000 seconds. Have not gotten a timeout return to the login screen. Older toons on Tribble seem to not have this problem.

Thats my issue as well only here it's 93.1 % and the server stops responding..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Okay Update Straight from the Devs!

This was a known issue and should be fixed with the next build.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now from Me,

We have a new build on Tribble Now, we just havn't seen the notes posted yet, and yeah its because Holodeck was ahead of Tribble. :smile: