bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
When will there be nail polish available for their long nails?​​
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Never because they're claws not just nails.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    What you never saw a dog or cat with painted claws? These need to be able to be colored.​​
    signature.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I think the long nails need work. I can understand trying to make them visible, but the way they did it... they look wrong to me. Too much like claws.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think the long nails need work. I can understand trying to make them visible, but the way they did it... they look wrong to me. Too much like claws.

Agreed, they should remake them so they are on a slider so that those who want these...

manicure.png

Can have them, and those who want these...

handwclaws002.jpg~original

Can creep us out. Also all lengths in between. But they also need to make them so we can color them.​​
    signature.png
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    Long nails just break off if you do anything but sit behind a desk. Short nails are a minor sacrifice of military life.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    starswordc wrote: »
    Long nails just break off if you do anything but sit behind a desk. Short nails are a minor sacrifice of military life.

Sheas combadge has a minor structural integrity field generator to keep her nails strong. Now she just wants to paint them.​​
    signature.png
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    Considering how the Borg Captains still don't even have full body skins, prepare to be waiting a long time.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    I too would like a nail polish option for females of all species, excluding Caitians and Ferasans. And make it so we could select from a wide array of colors. Give it the vibrant color palette that the Risian flower accents have. :p
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I too would like a nail polish option for females of all species, excluding Caitians and Ferasans. And make it so we could select from a wide array of colors. Give it the vibrant color palette that the Risian flower accents have. :p

You do know that KDF side the color pallet is just the standard KDF color pallet... right?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)