test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new Yamato can't use the Andromeda console.

zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
The console says it can equip to any starfleet dreadnought. It can be used on the old Galaxy-X but not the new one.
343rguu.jpg

Comments

• neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    [quote="zero2362;1205183"]The console says it can equip to any starfleet dreadnought. It can be used on the old Galaxy-X but not the new one.[/quote]

Yep, that the first thing i check after buying the thing:)
    And of course i check if it also go to my old fleet galaxy dread, and here it work!

Why i am not that much surprise?
  • ksathra2ksathra2 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I have also ran into this bug. Fleet T5 Dread can use this console but both T6 and Fleet T6 can't equip console.
  • dracondarknightdracondarknight Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Its not the only bug it has.
    Check the Non- Fleet Yamato Class skin... Its actually shooting the Lance from its belly phaser array instead of the from the lance how it is supposed to be.

Hard points seem to be a bit screwed up there.

No idea if its any better on the fleet version.
  • zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    neo1nx wrote: »
    zero2362 wrote: »
    The console says it can equip to any starfleet dreadnought. It can be used on the old Galaxy-X but not the new one.

Yep, that the first thing i check after buying the thing:)
    And of course i check if it also go to my old fleet galaxy dread, and here it work!

Why i am not that much surprise?

Good news.

The devs are aware of the bug and are attempting to get it fixed for next weeks patch

forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1205182/the-new-yamato-cant-use-the-andromeda-console#latest
    343rguu.jpg

• commander45689commander45689 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yay! :)
    I am fan of the Galaxy class and Sovereign class. I like Federation cruisers.

Hoping for a Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle

My idea for the bundle :smile:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264100/yesterdays-enterprise-bundle-idea
  • commander45689commander45689 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    ksathra2 wrote: »
    I have also ran into this bug. Fleet T5 Dread can use this console but both T6 and Fleet T6 can't equip console.

I have been getting the same problem with the Tier 6, don't have fleet yet
    I am fan of the Galaxy class and Sovereign class. I like Federation cruisers.

Hoping for a Yesterday's Enterprise Bundle

My idea for the bundle :smile:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264100/yesterdays-enterprise-bundle-idea
  • stargazerncc2893stargazerncc2893 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    got the same problem as well! bump this up!
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    I just ran into the same problem: the Molecular Cohesion Nullifier won't work with the new T6 Dreadnought Cruiser (both the regular T6 and T6 Fleet variant).

Unfortunately, I only discovered this AFTER dishing out the cash for both the new T6 Dreadnought Cruiser and a fleet ship module so I could buy the T6 Fleet Dreadnought Cruiser.

I really hope the devs will release a silent patch to fix this bug so we don't have to wait until next Thursday for a patch that fixed this problem. :(
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.