test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet SWAT is looking for YOU!

cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
edited July 2015 in New Romulus
Starfleet Special Weapons And Tactics is a Federation/Romulan (for Romulans aligned with Starfleet) fleet and is seeking out new life and new officers that enjoy playing STO tactically.

We are committed to having fun and being totally immersed in the Star Trek Online universe.

While we have rules and ranks that follow Star Trek, we are overall a laid back community looking to enjoy our time spent in STO. Also we enjoy helping others out in anyway possible. So if you don't like to laugh and have a good time :o, this community may not be for you.

As our name states, while in STO we play through the episodes tactically and in general enjoy playing through them at a slower pace and move together as a team. We are committed to PvE and achieving the best equipment the game has to offer.

Head on over to our forums and transmit your application (it's really small, simply to get basic info, character names and what not) or you can send a tell in game to either:

myself Fleet Admiral Mike (@CptMike86)
Admiral O'Neill (@SG_Oneill)
Michael.png
Post edited by cptmike86 on

Comments

• vashfan17vashfan17 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can you define what you mean by "play tactically" for this noob?

Thanks.
    t/p/o T'Valix (Male Rom-Fed Science in Federation Assassins)
    t/p/o Kontovar (Male Lethean Engineer in Imperial Assassins)
    t/p/o Mira (Female Rom-KDF Tactical)
    t/p/o Kreela (Female Ferengi Science in United Solar Legion)
    t/p/o Star-Astra (Female Alien-Fed Tactical)
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Um, I've never seen you, or your fellow mates and I'm a captain in SWAT
  • cptmike86cptmike86 Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    vashfan17 wrote: »
    Can you define what you mean by "play tactically" for this noob?

Thanks.

This simply means moving together as a team, planning out the best strategies in PvEs, communication so everyone knows what they are doing, instead of a chaotic everyone do your own crazy rambo thing :P
    Um, I've never seen you, or your fellow mates and I'm a captain in SWAT

We have noticed a fleet called -SWAT-, perhaps that's what your in? Ours is called Starfleet SWAT, looks like 2 different fleets to me ;), but I could see how you could be confused :P.
    Michael.png
    edited February 2015
    New website host and URL, updated in first post :)
    Michael.png
    edited October 2015
    We're looking to be a gamma fleet in the upcoming update, please message me or in-game Mike@CptMike86 look forward to joining forces!
    Post edited by cptmike86 on
    Michael.png
    edited October 2015
    We're happy to announce we are apart of the UFP Armada, thank you for the opportunity UFP and we look forward to our future joint fleet operations together :D.
    Michael.png