What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chase Masterson Interview

Comments

• Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Hello Chase,

Welcome back to Star Trek. When you first came to STO to voice Holo-Leeta, you did a fine job during interviews of making fans aware of Yesterday Was a Lie. A broader science-fiction experience that I may have otherwise missed. I enjoyed your character/vocal performance as Singer. I wondered if we can expect more collaboration between yourself and director, James Kerwin?
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    xaracrimsonxaracrimson Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Hi Chase,

Being married to the Grand Nagus, Leeta is without a doubt the richest girl in the whole wide galaxy. Just what does Mrs. Rom spend that inexhaustible supply of Latinum on nowadays? Does she spend it on the finest Tholian silk dresses, exotic manservants from Angel One, mayhaps her very own moon just like cousin Gaila? We're dying to find out!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Did you expect the spanish incquisition to show up unexpectidly to question you?

Edit : How does it feel reprising your role as mirror leeta and would you like to also take on the role of primeverse leeta? im curious on how her and rom have been doing :)
    Post edited by jorantomalak on
  • Options
    metalhead40metalhead40 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    how does it make you feel to know that your so HOT that you were immortalized (in the game) as "holo leeta" ?
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all of the work you do with the Pop Culture Hero Coalition!
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    While you are probably best known in this community for your role as Leeta I wanted to ask you if you enjoyed working for Mel Brooks in Robin Hood: Men in Tights?
    I enjoyed Patrick Stewart's turn as King Richard at the end of the movie. I guess Mel Brooks knows quite a few Star Trek actors huh? B)

PS. if I could submit a question for Chase it would be "would it be a naughty idea to let our characters grope Holo Leeta?" LOL
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
  • Options
    Hello Mrs. Masterson. As a voice actor in Star Trek Online, did you ever played it? Live long and prosper.
  • Options
    cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Question: what would happen if both Letta's met and how different if Mirror Letta in DS9 and Mirror Letta in STO?
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • Options
    imnothotepimnothotep Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Do you think we'll ever get to see your Big Finish character Vienna Salvatori in an episode of Doctor Who?
  • Options
    frankocasio2frankocasio2 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Hey Captains!

This coming Tuesday at 11AM PDT, I'm going to have the awesome opportunity to sit down with Chase Masterson (Leeta) on our Twitch.tv channel! I'm going to be conducting an interview, using questions submitted from you guys! Want to know more about working at the dabo tables, what it’s like being married to the Grand Nagus, or how awesome Mirror Universe Leeta is? Now’s your chance!

Submit your questions here, Captains!

~LaughingTrendy
    I would like to know if she has any plans to star in any fan made movies like perhaps star trek axanar or star trek renegades.

• Options
    darz2012darz2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    if you could have anyone from any Star Trek series join you on Star Trek Online who would it be and why?
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    What's your opinion of the current socioeconomics of the Terran empire?

do you oppose to the emperor's tax deduction on luxury goods and military supplies?

It's rumored that more than 75% of the annual military budget was spent on planning the invasion of the so called mirror universe, and so far we've seen little to no benefits, will we see any benefits during the next 2 to 3 fiscal years? could the whole operation be qualified as a fiasco?

According to my sources, there are rumors of a new offensive and that the Terok Nor would play a pivotal role, what are your thoughts on this? would you be leading the invasion yourself?
  • Options
    nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I can't believe no one's asked this yet, unless I missed the obvious.

We know you've done prior voice work for STO as Holo-Leeta, but do you play the game any yourself? If so, what's you favorite faction and/or species to play & why?
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    nyx219 wrote: »
    I can't believe no one's asked this yet, unless I missed the obvious.

We know you've done prior voice work for STO as Holo-Leeta, but do you play the game any yourself? If so, what's you favorite faction and/or species to play & why?

Not Fair i was gonna ask that :smiley: LOL
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Half of these questions are embarrassing and sound like they're coming from teenagers with no self-control. I hope she doesn't see the unedited list (as in, before the devs go through and remove the "harass-y" ones).

Congrats to those who thought of other questions besides "I WANNA SNOG YOU" and the like.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Do you think in a way or what way Leeta helped the Ferengi to change their view of women?
    And as a Star Trek fan thank you for the show.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    tinkerstormtinkerstorm Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Did you expect the spanish incquisition to show up unexpectidly to question you?
    Dude, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

• Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    Mirror Leeta is the new bad gal in the STO universe, but do you think Mirror Leeta is just misunderstood and only wants to protect Mirror Bajor from the chaos of the Mirror Universe?

Welcome to the STO community and thank you for being a part of our universe.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Hi Ms. Masterson :)

Maybe, some day, the players will be able to have Hologram (and Android) player characters.

I hope Holo Leeta (in a future episode/arc) will join the Doctor and others (like Professor Moriarty, who really needs to get his hands on a holo-emitter, stat) in the cause of self-determination for artificial lifeforms. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you, most kindly :smiley:
  • Options
    rondelicarondelica Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Hello Leeta, first, its nice to see you back in Star Trek :D

What was your favorite scène in Deep Space Nine?
  • Options
    haurianthauriant Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    So does she see Rom & Leeta having kids. If so, what does she imagine them looking like?
  • Options
    sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Hi Mrs. Masterson! :)

I wonder which is your favorite Trek show (if you watched them of course) and why? Also, I would like to know what is your favorite movie and why?

Btw you did a great job with impersonating Leeta in DS9 and with voice-acting for STO. Thank you for that!
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!
  • Options
    quilsnivquilsniv Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Was there something you did to prepare yourself from the dramatic change of character of Mirror Leeta? If so, was it a method that you enjoyed to do in preparation for New Dawn?
  • Options
    h4ihuih4ihui Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hey Leeta, do you think our captains will ever get voices in the game?
  • Options
    ike2345ike2345 Member Posts: 1 New User
    When exactly IS Season 11 going to come out.
  • Options
    johntseeverjohntseever Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    What did you miss the most when DS9 ended and do you still talk to the other actors who were on DS9
  • Options
    danielhunter1991danielhunter1991 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    I hope I don't miss this one this time.
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Did you miss Leeta?
  • Options
    freakshow046freakshow046 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Do trekkies scare you?
    signature-03.png
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Our livestream will be starting up in an hour from now! See you soon, Captains!
    http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/