test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty System bug: Kazon Raider is missing AS ship card

frankbananaramafrankbananarama Member Posts: 12 Arc User
The Kazon Raider does not have a AS ship card. It does not appear on the AS roster although it is on the list of my currently commissioned starships. So far this seems to be the only ship with that problem. For example, the Malon Cruiser got it's AS ship card without any problems.

Comments

• suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    I got the Kazon Raider 'card' without issues.

Are you sure it's not undergoing maintenance?
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • frankbananaramafrankbananarama Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I just double checked. On 2 different characters it is the same situation, no Kazon Raider card regardless of the ship being commissioned. Maybe it is a problem with the T5U version of the Raider?
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    Can be. I've only unpacked the requisition pack on Tribble and got the Raider card there. I don't have a T5U variant.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • frankbananaramafrankbananarama Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I did some more testing and this is indeed an issue with the T5U version of the Kazon Raider. The non-upgraded version works fine. I used a character that had a commissioned yet not upgraded Kazon Raider and transferred it to tribble. This worked fine and I received the Admiralty ship card. So I went back to holodeck, upgraded the ship to T5U and transferred the character to tribble again. This time the bug occurred, no admiralty ship card for the T5U version on the same character.
  • farktoid5000farktoid5000 Member Posts: 72 Cryptic Developer
    This is an excellent find, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll be going through all T5U ships to make sure they are giving out cards.
    Follow your friendly neighborhood EQAH on Twitter! @CrypticEQAH