test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dont update de launcher...

arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I click play on arc and never update the launcher. 23 times in 3 minutes and nothing...
What happend? This is a new one
Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior

Comments

• ryghanryghan Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Same here - says check internet connection and if issue continues contact technical support. Well..I'm ON the Internet right now, so it works... Hello - Technical Support..?

Between a week offf the DDOS and now this, I'm questioning why I even bother anymore... /sigh
  • qwertyuhb2qwertyuhb2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i cant connect to the patch server for the launcher either.
  • bonedurdbonedurd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Try to launch game from Arc. Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate tries to update launcher 22-23 times and fails. Error message pops up saying: "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persis, please contact Technical Support."
  • scubajerryscubajerry Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same for me
  • arketipicosarketipicos Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I think is time to contact technical support-
    Picana - Shaolin - Deity Warrior
  • punchinjudyspunchinjudys Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Been doin this to me now for 3+hrs. Was fine lastnight and this morning. WTH!?!?!
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Theres apparently a DNS issue atm, but cryptic r looking in2 the issues
  • robofearthrobofearth Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Exactly the same experience here with the Cryptic Launcher failing to auto update, then timing out. Was in mid-game when I got booted and can't log back in. Looks like it happened to quite a few of us around the same time.
  • jennyward1985jennyward1985 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yeah It happened 2 me. the annoying thing is that the bf didnt get an issue and hes playing in the same room. according 2 the twitter feed it looks like they have identified the cause of issu and r looking 2 resolve it soon :-)
  • jacksonharrisonjacksonharrison Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sammmeee this is really annoying
    #aintnobodygottimeforthat
  • twistedapetwistedape Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Glad its not just me, Thought I broke something :#