test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to find kdf players to role-play

ussjohnbrownussjohnbrown Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Looking to form or find a group for kdf role-playing. Looking for people who enjoy playing 3 dimensional, realistic and flawed characters. I have a lot of time to plan ideas, but really I'm only free Friday mornings or afternoons for in game rp. I'm looking till start small so 5 or so people bi-weekly. We'd use in game missions and locations, I'd also like to create our own foundry missions. I'd prefer voice over txt, and can recommend vice change software do your voice matches your character better. Anyone interested? Mature players only.

Comments

• Options
    That's eastern time us
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I don't do voice chats period but I'd be happy to RP in the regular game chats.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    Problem with txt is you can't shoot or move around while txting...
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Problem with voice chat is I already know what my characters sound like and voice changer software wont cut it.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."