test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shuttle PVEs

I would like to propose that we allow for the normal PVE missions to have a shuttle equivalent.

Why? Well, it is quite the challenge to use a shuttle. Low HP, limited boffs and consoles. We, high dspers, would love to play this. I don't know about the extreme high dspers, but yeah if we could be offered a new place to delve into refining our skills such as doing those pves in shuttles, we would buy shuttles.

Just think ISN in shuttles!

There be gold in this, cryptic!

Comments

• Options
    dd1mdd1m Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I second this, the shuttle weekend is one of my favorites.

Not sure if it should be permanent though, but a regular (more than it already is) event to keep it fresh and maybe do different queues each time.

For instance a Borg weekend, followed by a dyson weekend for the next event etc.
    8ebd135a27dd1eb31f8ce7dff0bfba3a1f1467ac_full.jpg
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I don't like shuttles, and I don't play shuttle missions. I would sooner play a ground mission than fly a shuttle around.
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    dd1mdd1m Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I don't like shuttles, and I don't play shuttle missions. I would sooner play a ground mission than fly a shuttle around.

Which is fair enough, there are however plenty of ground missions for you to play currently.

For those that would like to play shuttle missions (and i'm sure that there are plenty) there are currently only 2 queues outside of the shuttle weekend.

8ebd135a27dd1eb31f8ce7dff0bfba3a1f1467ac_full.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    They might need to improve the lag in group battles first. A ship has more margin for error when a click or key is ignored or delayed.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    I dont experience lag in the shuttles
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    I dont experience lag in the shuttles
    In queues or in story episodes?

I've never had a problem with them in episodes, but when I tried starbase defense in a previous shuttle event it was lag-a-plenty.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    well, starbase defence is laggy because of the computers and raw number of ships in the battle.