Comments

• torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    Kang
    martock.. my bad I can't edit the poll
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Kang
    Gorkon, with Kang or Kor running second, Chang and Martok in third.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Worf
    Martok and Gorkon deserve honorable mention as well. Gorkon and his daughter ushered in a new era for the Empire. Martok knew what it was like to not have the greatness of being part of a great house before his rise all the way to becoming chancellor. Worf was as discplined a Klingon as they come. Kurn knew every once in a while, there's a "time to celebrate! for tomorrow we all may die!" My main toon is comprised of aspects of Worf, Martok, and Kurn.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Worf
    Worf. He's got more ACTUAL honor in his pinkie than any entire KDF battle group.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Kang
    I respect Worf, but I just love the classics.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Worf
    If Martok were an option, I'd vote for him...

Since I can't, Worf! As starswordc said, Worf has more honour than any of the other options. Martok is higher in my book because Worf had the problem of being 'too Klingon' (too attached to traditions which most Klingons were more casual about). Martok was a practical commander, cared for his men, was loyal to his people, just as honourable as Worf and he was still a ruthlessly efficient Tactician.