test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did i just mess up?

i payed for some zen and it said my transaction was under review but the money was taken out of my account.so i thought i might get it faster if i stop using steam and down loaded arc.but it acted like i haven't played game when i log in will i be starting off with nothing and no zen?

Comments

• joc#8855 joc Member Posts: 39 New User
    You're losing money. Don't ever spend a dime on STO. Trust me.
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    You MAY get on probation. What that means is what you buy with the zen you will be getting will, I think, be bound to your account for around 10 days or something along those lines and can't be sold on the exchange, for example.

Being under review is not anything to worry about. If they took your money already, you will be getting your zen. Obviously it will be a while longer.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • joc#8855 joc Member Posts: 39 New User
    Don'T ever spen on STO, they'll TRIBBLE steal your money.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    joc#8855 wrote: »

If nobody ever spent anything, free players wouldn't have a game to play :p
    >Insert: Irony
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User

Language!

boldly-watched.png
  • lingeringsoul888lingeringsoul888 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    he's certainly been trolling around the forum
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    The 't' in 'don't' is lowercase. On the other hand, the censor has been disabled? That's good.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    "Dont ever spend any money on STO" Really??? How about doing away with free accounts after 60 days of free play and bad the PC's mac address/ip email address. Things like that to cut out most of the hate of anyone who has problems paying their way. I just dont get free loaders. Really, If you didn't have people like us paying some to play you wouldn't have a free game to TRIBBLE about. They need to make too sides to this game, one for lifers, one for freeloaders.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I think in these moments the new forum with the 3rd party extensions are awesome.​​
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    i do it to support games i like even went monthly subbed.you need to keep in mind without people spending money on game.this game would be scrapped and no more star trek online

I think in these moments the new forum with the 3rd party extensions are awesome.

Oh yeah, we can block posts we don't want to see. I'll try it.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    I think in these moments the new forum with the 3rd party extensions are awesome.

Oh yeah, we can block posts we don't want to see. I'll try it.​​

Wait, how do you do that?
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • stuart1965stuart1965 Member Posts: 691 Arc User
    Yes this is going to sound negative but its true. The biggest problem in this game are the boston servers, which cause no end of trouble. yep you guessed it, "server not responding". Bugs that take forever to fix and so on. Until Cryptic change things to make this game alot more reliable, its certainly not worth putting any real money in to it.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    It happened to me the first time I bought Zen. I remember it took a day or two for it to appear in game.
    Q9BWcdD.png
    ilithyn wrote: »

Oh yeah, we can block posts we don't want to see. I'll try it.

You need the Enhancement Extension (I think there's a link in my sig), it's a Vanilla addon that allows you to block users, you can also create custom user titles.​​

#TASforSTO

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »

Oh yeah, we can block posts we don't want to see. I'll try it.

You need the Enhancement Extension (I think there's a link in my sig), it's a Vanilla addon that allows you to block users, you can also create custom user titles.
    In case it doesn't show in his sig, read up here: http://forum.arcgames.com/arc/discussion/1195098​​
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    i payed for some zen and it said my transaction was under review but the money was taken out of my account.so i thought i might get it faster if i stop using steam and down loaded arc.but it acted like i haven't played game when i log in will i be starting off with nothing and no zen?
    Short version: wait longer.

Also it only happens with Steam. It has something to do with the way purchases get handled through multiple middlemen. Maybe there was some fraud thing they're using this to avoid, not sure.

Also... the item bind is not temporary. You have to either wait for the timer to expire, or buy things knowing they will bind.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    never smoke w*e*e*d with willie again