test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - August 25, 2015

coldsnappedcoldsnapped Member Posts: 520 Cryptic Developer
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.55.20150814a.5.

General:
  • Resolved a number of issues involving graphic related crashing.
  • Resolved an issue which would occasionally cause a crash when setting the screen to fullscreen.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing graphic anomalies around planets in Sector Space.

Known Issues:
  • Numerous types of animation are not playing including:
    • Throwing grenades
    • Warp out sequences
    • Interacting with consoles on the ground
    • Rock ‘n Roll
    • Emotes

Comments

• captainjack21captainjack21 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    that good and all but the switching of clothes has been broken now :'(
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Coldsnapped,

FYI, after this patch, I'm crashing each time one of my kdf toons beams off of Ganalda station. The game just sits there and won't load the "do you wanna dock" dialogue. Only on tribble so far...

Anyone wanna verify?
    CM

Edit: yep, after a force verify on the tribble files I tried it again... That tribble toon is now effectively stuck in orbit above Ganalda station... Unusable... Unplayable...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Try a transwarp away from Ganalda?
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
    Can't... screen's frozen... not just stuck... as in no-clickie-nada...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    cant even beem down to ganalda but what is the purpose of ganalada anyways unless at some point they intend to restore the ability to go back to Memory Alpha for Fed Players
    Post edited by djmarr1964 on
    The True King In The North
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    djmarr1964 wrote: »
    but what is the purpose of ganalada anyways unless at some point they intend to restore the ability to go back to Memory Alpha for Fed Players

It's the KDF equivalent of K-7 (not memory alpha.) :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • sch3ff3lsch3ff3l Member Posts: 118 Bug Hunter
    cant even beem down to ganalda but what is the purpose of ganalada anyways unless at some point they intend to restore the ability to go back to Memory Alpha for Fed Players

the purpose is a whole streak of episodes (spectres arc) that if the location is broken all of them are unplayable
    9gagger, starfleet captain, bug hunter...

spocked thumb face...
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    but what is the purpose of ganalada anyways unless at some point they intend to restore the ability to go back to Memory Alpha for Fed Players

It's the KDF equivalent of K-7 (not memory alpha.) :)

ok i always assumed that Ganalda was the same as Memory Alpha
    The True King In The North
    Wouldn't matter in either case... Can't leave... lol...