test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drozana Station Never Ending Party

Just wondering how long are the never ending subspace party amplifiers are going to be on the station? For those of us that are video challanged, have low band width ISP's or epelepsy it has become a nuicense. I won't mention the names of the members or their fleets that put them there but I will say they are well known for this.

Comments

• dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Non stop two days now wondering how they pop one and it last all day, must be using mega large stars ship batteries
  • apedilbertapedilbert Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Q must be behind this.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    My guess is it's related to this bug​​
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • grimrak1grimrak1 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Whatever is causing this, it's great. The game needs a bigger party.
    Fx3popQ.png
    But you know what? I guess it doesn't matter now does it? By being allowed to visit their studios Cryptic has pretty much signed off on you and your fleet haven't they? They've said in deed what most of us have suspected for years. They're not going to stop you. They're not going to correct you. You won. After long last, you really, really won. STO is yours and no one is going to do a thing about it. Congratulations.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Far too many people take themselves in particular, this game and Star Trek in general far, far too seriously. Nothing at all wrong with smiling or laughing while playing this game. While I may not approve of someone's choice in how they have fun while inside Star Trek Online, I applaud their ability to enjoy themselves. The day I stop smiling or laughing while playing STO will be a sad one. Because on that day I will have completely rearranged Roddenberry's vision into something entirely too dull to bother with.

Party on, you crazy dudes who think Starfleet needs better oral hygiene. :smiley:

As to you who are lined up slavering at the bit to post a complaint or twelve, two words - Not helping.
    If I were part of The Fleet which Shall Not Be Named Here, it would merely encourage me to go out and spend about US $1,000.00 on nothing but Disco Balls and then spend the rest of my three week vacation setting them off one after another. As long as you to come here and complain, I am receiving positive reinforcement for my actions.

Thank yuh, Thank yuh verra much!

Come to think of it, I may have a Disco ball or fifty stashed somewhere already. Hey, Crazy People Who Are The Nemesis Of Tooth Decay, can an outsider crash your Fait Deaux Deaux? I'm in a good mood and I'd like to hang with the Kool Kids for a bit, lol.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Far too many people take themselves in particular, this game and Star Trek in general far, far too seriously. Nothing at all wrong with smiling or laughing while playing this game. While I may not approve of someone's choice in how they have fun while inside Star Trek Online, I applaud their ability to enjoy themselves. The day I stop smiling or laughing while playing STO will be a sad one. Because on that day I will have completely rearranged Roddenberry's vision into something entirely too dull to bother with.

Party on, you crazy dudes who think Starfleet needs better oral hygiene. :smiley:

As to you who are lined up slavering at the bit to post a complaint or twelve, two words - Not helping.
    If I were part of The Fleet which Shall Not Be Named Here, it would merely encourage me to go out and spend about US $1,000.00 on nothing but Disco Balls and then spend the rest of my three week vacation setting them off one after another. As long as you to come here and complain, I am receiving positive reinforcement for my actions.

Thank yuh, Thank yuh verra much!

Come to think of it, I may have a Disco ball or fifty stashed somewhere already. Hey, Crazy People Who Are The Nemesis Of Tooth Decay, can an outsider crash your Fait Deaux Deaux? I'm in a good mood and I'd like to hang with the Kool Kids for a bit, lol.

All I was doing was wondering, you seem the serious one here.
  • zobovorzobovor Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Drozana has been near dead since it's un-fun looking un-needed revamp .

The trolls still try to troll, but even their steady vigil has been broken .

The place no longer amuses .

Which is mildly ironic considering that the revamped Club 47 trys its darnest to amuse, and it's seems to be less successful than the near dead Drozana .

Guess fun just happens and you can't make it happen just with art .
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Wait, what revamp of Drozana? To those complaining about party killjoys, blah, blah, blah, read the reference in a post above. Cryptic stated that this is a bug in that if someone pops an amplifier just before dying it will go on 'forever'. They are fixing it. Given that it has popped up in a number of spots it would seem that there are those deliberately exploiting it.

I can only begin to guess where this all leads, but probably four out of five .... surveyed agree.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    I just beamed into Droz and it's looking absolutely beautiful. So alive with colour and dance!
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • fringecutleryfringecutlery Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Never ending party?

Whoever is behind it must be some party animals!
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Haha, beamed to Droz just to check earlier. Pretty colorful down there. :*:p
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well it looks like the Chancellor's Hall and the center area by Worf on Qo'noS are now the 'beneficiaries' of this 'suicide pact' as well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    Since when could people die at will in public places? The only time I ever died was by falling off the height of walkway in ESD with a well timed cannibal tribble bite, since it was funny seeing the reactions to a player corpse in ESD :P
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    Since when could people die at will in public places? The only time I ever died was by falling off the height of walkway in ESD with a well timed cannibal tribble bite, since it was funny seeing the reactions to a player corpse in ESD :P
    Perhaps a well-timed beam out from Defend Rhi'hoo station with a spider on , no shield and no Armour ? Just guessing

P58WJe7.jpg

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Yeah, this is just getting silly. Ever since Borticus posted the bug, now never-ending party balls are going up everywhere.

Thank you, trolls, for increasing lag problems in the game.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Just wondering how long are the never ending subspace party amplifiers are going to be on the station? For those of us that are video challanged, have low band width ISP's or epelepsy it has become a nuicense. I won't mention the names of the members or their fleets that put them there but I will say they are well known for this.
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    Must be quite a party.
    Non stop two days now wondering how they pop one and it last all day, must be using mega large stars ship batteries
    Well, from what I've read in scriptures, once the party starteth, it doth not stop until blood hath been shed.

The funny thing is, the OP does not seem to have any idea who shazia is, and what relation they have to this very issue :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    Well, from what I've read in scriptures, once the party starteth, it doth not stop until blood hath been shed.

Since the never ending party balls only happen when one dies after setting it off, shouldn't the scriptures say "The party does not stop once blood hath been shed"?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    if they keep their TRIBBLE at drozana, np, but they use also the disco balls on k7. i'm really sad for these players, the only way for having fun for them in this game, is to annoy the others. disco balls are funny but sometimes and in particular situations, used too often, they are just boring and ridiculous.
  • chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I don't care if people want to use them, however, I'm getting tired of people insulting me via IM when they find out that I have a nullifier in my inventory. Oh well, morons will be morons.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I've seen them at the Vlugta Dilithium mines. I'm all for "cute," but this can get boring very quickly.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    the problem is not the disco balls, but only human stupidity. this bunch of ...... use the dico balls everywhere, and if these ...... can't be civilized and smart, then the dico balls should be remove from the game. i use a nulifier, but nothing can help my eyes when there are so much disco balls.

you should learn to be self-disciplined.
  • alethkiraenalethkiraen Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    As more and more of these eternal flames sprout up across the game, don't think of it as a nuisance, think of it as miraculous.

You get to be present for a very special time in STO a time of wonder, of splendor, of special beauty.

These things represent so much to so many people. Fun with good friends, rememberance of of those we lost, the memory of Leonard Nimoy, love itself, truth itself, beauty itself. Joy itself. Consider the beautiful things you see as an Ode to Joy!

It is truly glorious to be here to witness this marvel.
    fRhmZXV.gif
    To boldly funk where no-one has funked before.
  • apedilbertapedilbert Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    zobovor wrote: »
    Drozana has been near dead since it's un-fun looking un-needed revamp .

The trolls still try to troll, but even their steady vigil has been broken .

The place no longer amuses .

Which is mildly ironic considering that the revamped Club 47 trys its darnest to amuse, and it's seems to be less successful than the near dead Drozana .

Guess fun just happens and you can't make it happen just with art .
    Club 47 doesn't allow Orions.

This discussion has been closed.