test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so you think u fixed the crashes?

I was kinda excited for the patch today....

just started the game beamed up from the voth gr-battelzone and craaaaashed

and its you no other game crashes on me no ther game lags or anyth
i got 4ghz 12 core
32GB ram
and a R9 with 8GB GDDR

so its also not my computer thats to weak or anyth
i feel confident when i say its an sto problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    workaround the crashes: min graphic settings game looks TRIBBLE ut no crashes... i hope u fix it soon dont enjoy playn with TRIBBLE graphics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yeah I took a new toon into the Voth Battlezone last night, in the hope that a new gfx card (GTX960) would perhaps have removed the bug.

Nope. Crashed on the first capture point. I didnt bother after that, just logged back in and beamed back to my ship. I hadnt touched the Voth BZ's since this was first reported MONTHS ago. Looks like I still cant go there.
    server_hamster6.png
  • ramos40kramos40k Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    This POS is crashing after every map, char change, and after every PVE. Great work.
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    I'm crashing more now than before I've even noticed any patch notes regarding "crash fixes".

Crystalline Catastrophe is a nightmare. Half of the times I can't even complete the mission, as it crashes at random without any reason. Since it doesn't throw you back to the same instance after you restart the game I actually have to play the mission again and pray it won't crash.

And it's crashing mostly during CC for me. When I'm in the social zones, sector space, doffing or doing solo content I have no issues.

Regardless, the game is unplayable, and I'm hearing other people are experiencing similar crashes as well.
    PyKDqad.jpg
    And they cant, or wont fix it. Every patch notes includes "fixed crash issuses". Yeah right... Week after week it gets worse. If they want to kill STO, why dont they just shut down the servers?
    Oh, crashed for the 20th time this evening. Bravo....
    @ramos40k did u try minimum graphic settings?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I did. Graphic settings doesn't matter, nor any other option under display or advanced. I've had everything at absolute minimum, yet it crashes the same as on high settings.
    PyKDqad.jpg
    sems your crashes have a different source than mine then
    and still it is not listed under known bugs as MANY other bugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    New patch - still crashing... Crashed mere 20 seconds into CC...
    PyKDqad.jpg