test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celebrating New Dawn with Giveaways

Comments

• stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 258 Arc User
    While I do appreciate the giveaways, I would appreciate them more if I did not own them. As a suggestion, could you offer a choice for giveaways like you do rewards for missions? That way, more people would be able to take advantage of them.
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    Thanks! :)

• ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Got this last time too, but not gonna complain. Gives new players a chance to have the outfit. I just hope Cryptic release SOMETHING that hasn't been given away free at one point (and hope I didn't buy whatever that is either).
  • dave18193dave18193 Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    Just to confirm, when you say"every day leading up to the weekend" you mean three different days right?

Because if the S31 uniform is claimable for 24 hours, then the next item takes up another day that would last until Friday evening......... I imagine its 3 different days but it never hurts to check.

If its more than 3 days thatd be a nice surprise too (:
    Got a cat? Have 10 minutes to help someone make the best degree dissertation of all time?

Then please fill out my dissertation survey on feline attachment, it'd be a massive help (-:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87XKSGH
  • jihashimojihashimo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Meh, more useless stuff... How about throwing in that new Krenim science dreadnaught instead? Considering you guys keep doing these things mid month... So by the time I can participate it's already long over.
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    I already have the Section 31 uniforms from a previous giveaway, but I appreciate the gesture.

Thank you Cryptic.
  • fw190lancfw190lanc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Once again, Fed toons get all the love... :s
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    :squeeee: :P
    6tviTDx.png

• tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Wow...
    An actual costume set I don't have. Nice!

Thank you for the time...
    STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
    Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
    • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
    • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
    • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Cool I love seeing this show up again. I hadn't got this outfit set. My Intelligence BOFF can make good out of this outfut. Make her fit the role better.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • robertc328robertc328 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »
    This one was in the last giveaway, too. What are you trying to tell us, Cryptic?

<.<

>.>

*sighs* Okay, I'll join Section 31... just call off the assassins, will you?

Pretty sure it was given away during a livestream at once point as well. They really want us to join the morally grey side, don't they?

Here's 'morally grey' for you: I dress my Captain & First Officer in the black Section 31 uniform, with blue gloves, then fly around the galaxy with hunting River Tam.
  • keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    robertc328 wrote: »

Here's 'morally grey' for you: I dress my Captain & First Officer in the black Section 31 uniform, with blue gloves, then fly around the galaxy with hunting River Tam.

Two by two with hands of blue.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Thank you.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Yay!

Thank goodness I bought it with Zen during the last costume item sale!

Heh, the only one I don't have so far is the Formal Ware. :blush:

I'll wear the Section 31 outfit, so I'll be able to fit in.... :wink:

Edit: Any chance of new outfits becoming available for sale in the C-Store? It's been a while.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Thank you! My FED alts did not have this.

Here's hoping that the other giveaways include an account-wide Eisilum Crystal Horta (to go with the account-wide Polytrinic Acid Horta they gave away before), or a KDF-side version of the "Worf" sash (which was actually Kor's sash in the original series, anyway). :)

But thanks again for this!
  • sotsogmsotsogm Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Amen--like others, I'd like to thank Cryptic for the free loot even if I already have this one. Thank you!

Also, even if you're not Section 31 material, there's something sexy about those Section 31 pants. Those are some nice pants. You want those pants. If you don't have those pants already, you want to get yourself a pair of those pants. Just sayin'.

(They're some nice pants.)
  • stellarjoestellarjoe Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Sigh. I have this costume set already. I'll just keep an eye out for something I don't have, yet.
  • kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Woot, new giveaway! I have this costume already, but it's a neat costume for intel boffs so I'm glad others can get it. :)

Looking forward to seeing what the next two days involve. The last day's giveaway will probably be a pair of ships, if previous years are any indication. And since y'all gave away the Ambassador retrofit at one point... can we get the Kamarag retrofit? Pretty please? :)
    Post edited by kirimuffin on
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    There is usually something for everyone in the giveaways. If it was something you hadn't bought before then you are quids in. If it is something you "can't" use because you only play x faction - then you were never going to buy it anyway so aren't missing out on it.

Thanks in advance Cryptic, I for one welcome your gifts Eut8V8e.png
    ​​
  • ragnar0xragnar0x Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I got this on last giveaway...same stuff again? Nice.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Yay!

Thank goodness I bought it with Zen during the last costume item sale!

Heh, the only one I don't have so far is the Formal Ware. :blush:

I'll wear the Section 31 outfit, so I'll be able to fit in.... :wink:

Edit: Any chance of new outfits becoming available for sale in the C-Store? It's been a while.

Formal wear was given away for free fairly recently.

Somehow though, I didn't yet have the Section 31 costume.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • subzer0d1videsubzer0d1vide Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Thanks! I almost bought this a few months ago. Glad to have it now.
    --

"The higher the fewer."
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Thank you! I love the boots from this set. Look forward to the rest of the gifts too.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    I got this from a livestream a while ago but always appreciate free gear hope I don't have some of the stuff this giveaway
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tarran62tarran62 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Intel covers all faction clothing :-) No matter what, thanks to all for the gifts.
  • ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I'm going to make an educated guess, Today will be TNG season 1, tomorrow will be TMP, and the Final day will be T2 Rhode Island Refit. (It's what they always give away.) Although I will be open to surprises.
  • aelogriaaelogria Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    eiledon wrote: »
    There is usually something for everyone in the giveaways. If it was something you hadn't bought before then you are quids in. If it is something you "can't" use because you only play x faction - then you were never going to buy it anyway so aren't missing out on it.

Thanks in advance Cryptic, I for one welcome your gifts Eut8V8e.png
    ​​

Really there isnt. They gave away this stuff the last time they gave away stuff. The first day too. They are just recycling garbage. Im sure the same old shuttle will be in there also. Cryptic is ritualistic in their disappointment.

@Desdecardo since 2008.
  • minababeminababe Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    aelogria wrote: »
    Cryptic is ritualistic in their disappointment.

Ditto the constant whining of players. It just never seems to end.
    My Foundry Mission--Name: Falling Star | Mission ID: HQIH36HAW | Faction: FED
  • dave18193dave18193 Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    minababe wrote: »
    aelogria wrote: »
    Cryptic is ritualistic in their disappointment.

Ditto the constant whining of players. It just never seems to end.

Quoted for truth.

Im all for bashing cryptic when they deserve it (looks at T6 Excelsior). But come on guys - its free stuff. Even for those of us who already have this item, myself included, there are plenty of people who dont have it who can now enjoy it. We've lost nothing.

I think its moments like these which stop cryptic doing their old longer giveaways (I remember a past one was five or six days long, and had multiple ships).

Got a cat? Have 10 minutes to help someone make the best degree dissertation of all time?

Then please fill out my dissertation survey on feline attachment, it'd be a massive help (-:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87XKSGH
This discussion has been closed.