test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change away team Bridge Officers in selection.

zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited August 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So when I try to beam down to any place in the game, I am only given the option to beam down with my default away team placed which pretty much is the team I have taking up the Away Team slots in my Stations Tab. Now, if I try to click on arrow icons next to their name to rearrange my Bridge Officers and replace them, nothing appears.

The selection is empty, meaning that instead of getting a list of the Bridge Officers I have, I do not get anything. The drop down appears but it's empty. I tried logging in and out and relaunching and all that - and it is still not letting me rearrange any of my Bridge Officers when going ground. This is getting seriously annoying and it is happening to only one of my toons which is a Romulan allied FED.

Comments

• screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I have the same issue with my KDF-alligned Rom toon as well. When I get ready to go on ground to either the Voth ground BZ or to Kobali Prime, I cannot change any of my BOff's in my roster. This has been a problem for me since Delta Rising's launch. I would like to know if there is going to be a fix for this issue in the near future. Any news on this bug would be appreciated.
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I have been having the same issues.
  • zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Strange, I never had this issue with any of my Delta Recruit characters and I have 3 of them. This is happening to me on a newer character I created which is ROM allied with FED. This character was also created way after the Delta Recruit event. Either way, the only way I can go ground with the actual team I want is having to set them up accordingly on the Stations Tab and them going down because the drop down which should show all my Boffs in a list of names is always blank.